BMW of Silver Spring

Saturday 8:00am–3:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed 12:00pm–5:00pm
(866) 509-4792 (866) 509-4792

(4,849 reviews)

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of BMW of Silver Spring from DealerRater.

Always great customer service.

Always great customer service. I always leave feeling like I made the best choice. I do like that the staff are not pushy.

David and Gen made the process seamless.

David and Gen made the process seamless. It was great working with both of them.

I had a wonderful experience.

I had a wonderful experience. Very customized and very helpful. I would definitely come back

Great experience with Christian.

Great experience with Christian. Would recommend and buy future cars with him. Finance dept was also great.

4.0

Great Experience with Christian.

Great Experience with Christian. Very knowledgable. And he is always on the customers side. Management not as much.

Kyle is an awesome individual to work with.

Kyle is an awesome individual to work with. He went above and beyond to help me!

Andre is a phenomenal salesman.

Andre is a phenomenal salesman. He is honest and upfront with 100% transparent pricing. He’s a pleasure to deal with and extremely diligent and responsive. It was so quick and easy to get a deal done with him. Also, management deserves a 5 star rating as well. They really work with you to get a deal done! Awesome dealership all around!

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

I love my BMW

My experience at BMW of Silver Spring was a pleasure. Starting with Chase my service advisor he helped me make the best decision in buying a new car instead of fixing my car. Then Harold Shelby helped me every step of the way after that along with the his financial advisors Gen and Jhonayra, after all I walked away with a white 2015 X5, beautiful vehicle that I will cherish forever.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Desirea was wonderful.

Desirea was wonderful. Very happy that she was able to help us get exactly what we wanted in our vehicle. She was very nice to work with, detailed, provided timely updates along the way, and went above and beyond to help. We ordered and received the car exactly how we wanted. Thanks!

Dealer response

Hi, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know! Take care!

CHRISTAIN and his team were able to get me in my dream

CHRISTAIN and his team were able to get me in my dream car with fair numbers for the vehicle I was trading in. Loved the experience and plan on buying again!!!

Dealer response

Hi, in order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive review. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!