Dennis Dillon Nissan

76 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 8, 2020

Great People Fast Service!! Fast oil changes and done right, 24 pt inspection.. no issues yet but if there is i know il be taking care of...thanks guys

October 28, 2019

Great experience. Grandson first new vehicle. We had a great time dealing with our sales person (Lorenzo). Thanks so much again definitely enjoy all my... nissans

• March 25, 2017

We were very impressed with Fred Geils, the sales person who worked with us in our search for a vehicle. He was very polite and had a "no pressure" approach... in our experience. Fred was very helpful with his knowledge of the vehicles we looked at and also the suggestions he offered. We came away not only with good information to help us in our decision process, but also working with a sales person who was genuine and had our desires in prospective. Although, after careful consideration, we did not purchase a Nissan, WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND FRED GEILS AT DENNIS DILLON NISSAN FOR ANYONE WHO IS SEARCHING FOR A VEHICLE!!!

October 19, 2019

Sarah was great; found the truck online and they held it for me for a week, valued my trade in from afar via pictures and just an honest process. Not much... wiggle room in pricing but it was fair from the start. Relatively quick and painless pickup and financing process. I’d recommend Sarah to anyone looking for a car/truck.

July 3, 2019

Stereotypical used car buying experience exaggerated by a very pushy and rude finance "manager" that was essentially just a gate keeper to us leaving the... dealership in a timely manner. After spending time doing the same old song and dance over what our payments would be, down payment and after they told us they had no interest in giving us any money for our trade (this is a separate story all together not worth sharing). Basically just don't expect any honest value for your trade, just sell it private party or take it to Carmax before hand and you can actually have a value in mind. The biggest lesson I learned from all of this was to have your financing in order BEFORE you go shopping. The worst part of this whole experience was having to listen to the finance "manager" spin his yarn about people coming to their dealership all the way from Florida just to buy their extended warranty. We politely declined his options, then Gabe's entire demeanor changed instantly. He challenged why we didn't want it, we gave our reasons and he didn't look up from his terminal after that. He tossed the papers at us for us to sign, barked at us that he needed a check for the $5k, then when we were all done he didn't shake our hands, no congratulations, didn't get up from his desk, didn't even walk us out as we were the last customers in the building. I get that you were mad you didn't make a sale Gabe but it's your job, if you don't like it, try something else. Don't attempt to dictate how we should spend OUR money and for actually making our own financial decisions. Left a very bad taste in our mouth from the whole experience. Tldr: Get your financing from your bank, take your trade elsewhere.

November 24, 2018

The guy that helped me was very informative and knowledgeable and was very patient with me I had my kids with me his name was Sean if I buy it will definitely... be from this guy

November 24, 2018

Meagan was awesome. Took the time to listen and helped me find a car that was perfect for my family! She was very genuine, and professional

November 8, 2018

Our family has been dedicated in buying our vehicles thru Dennis Dillon Nissan. We will no longer buy ANY vehicles from this dealership. The car buying... went fair. The service dept has always been top notch, and we will miss you. Unfortunately the sales dept has acted again like children. I called this dealership to get the cost of an extended warranty. Three weeks went by no calls. Called again ...no return call. Finally went in since service was do on our Altima and decided to talk with sales dept regarding an extended warranty (Kevin Heanessey). He said he would call us that afternoon and yea,, you guessed it no calls not even the following day. I assume he would not call back as we wanted the Security Plus Gold Preferred and he wanted to sell the Portfolio Protection plan which was double the cost and yes double the commission. We are done and I know it probably won't hurt the dealer but I will at least feel better knowing our family cost him $100,000 in sales.

Good afternoon, We would like to reach out and apologize for your experience. We would also love the opportunity to earn your business back and make t...hings right. Please feel free to call our General Manager and speak with him directly about this. We look forward to hearing from you.

August 18, 2018

DONT BRING YOUR CAR HERE UNDER WARRANTY UNLESS YOU WANT TO PAY TO HAVE YOUR CAR LOOKED AT! Took my car in under warranty and was charged a diagnostic fee... of $120..... figured if you had a warranty and your car wasnt running right, then you wouldn’t be assessed a fee for them to figure out the problem. Was told that my car didn’t have a problem and that since they tried to diagnose it and didn’t find anything then i was responsible for the charges. I was told that all the tech did was plug a box in and drive it up the street and since it didn’t give a code that my car doesn’t have a problem. To me it seems that they didn’t even take the time to really diagnose the problem and here i am with my car having the same exact problems and I’m out $120. After talking with the service writer, the service manager, and even the general manager, they all gave me the same response that i was responsible for the charge. A couple months prior i took my jeep in for the exact same scenario and was in and out in a day with no charges. I was given the same news that they couldn’t find anything but I was never assessed a charge. When it comes time to purchase another car, the last car i will consider is a Nissan.

August 12, 2018

Traded in my SUV for a used Murano. I was treated very well by Kyle and by Tim. And I am a repeat customer and I’ve always been treated fairly. I would... strongly recommend this dealership for a good deal.