D & C Motor Company

Call This Dealer

Used

• Buying Bliss
    May 22, 2017

I have never felt this cared for in all my car buying years. I came in looking like the cat drug me in. Sunburned and wind burned, with dirt on my kne...es and they treated me as if I was the queen of the world. It didnt take long before we drove off of the lot in the perfect car. You will not regret purchasing a car here. Truly exceptional people and service.

Great atmosphere
    April 16, 2018

Khi helped me and my sister out. I didn’t quite know what I wanted, but we helped me out the whole way. I was in and out in under two hours and can sa...y that was a great experience.

Wow amazing
    April 16, 2018

Incredible service. Thank you Khi and Nate for the fast buying process. I thought “used car dealership doesn’t seem good” but this really showed other...wise.

First Class Business
    March 28, 2018

By far the best crew in Oregon. Made the buying experience so pleasant for the first time ever. Nathan was so knowledgeable and fast. I love my new Au...di.

Great service
    March 8, 2018

Khias mcatee is great he really cares about what you want and doesn't try and push you into buying a more expensive car you aren't looking for

Buying a car in my price range
    February 19, 2018

I would buy a car over and over from these guys. Walked in after seeing car we wanted told them what we wanted to pay sat down and worked it out and w...alked out with our new car. Awesome

Great place to purchase a vehicle. Very friendly
    January 31, 2018

Great place to purchase a vehicle. Very friendly sales department. I personally worked with Trevor, Nate and Nick . They are great. I had a wonder...ful experience. Highly recommend giving them a chance before you decide to make a vehicle purchase in the Portland area .

Best experience possible
    January 26, 2018

I walked into D&C motors after seeing one of their cars on a site. I already knew what I wanted but my situation was a sticky one with my car I was tr...ading in and negative equity. As soon as I came in Nick reassured me that we were going to make this happen. After hours of the team nonstop working I was able to leave in my car that I’ve been turned away from other dealerships and it was so effortless. Not to mention the price was way lower than anywhere else I saw and the quality was like brand new. I am so please and can’t wait to buy m

D&C Motor Company Review
    January 16, 2018

Kolby Malsom and the boys at D&C were incredible. I found the car online and called about availability and to try to schedule a test drive, they were ...extremely helpful and flexible, even offered to stay open up to 8pm to wait for me. When I got there I was amazed. The showroom was well lit and clean, with a breathtaking fleet of gorgeous luxury cars. There were many people offering help and I was helped immediately. The paperwork was done quickly and easily, they promptly and honestly answered all my questions, and I left the place with my beautiful dream car that night. My boyfriend was with me and we both decided we'll buy our next cars at D&C going forward. I highly recommend them.

Great Dealership!
    November 17, 2017

I was actually just inquiring about a vehicle over the phone and ended up making the purchase. Dealt with Nick who was beyond accommodating to my nee...ds. He provided excellent service and made my purchase with ease. Definitely a great dealership if you have people like Nick working there. Overall I had a excellent experience ! A+ !!

D & C Motor Company