D & C Motor Company

95 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 12, 2020

We had been shopping around for a couple weeks for a used Q5. These guys were super easy to work with; they set up test drives for whatever we wanted and... were really low key. Not sure I've ever been less pressured to buy a car at a dealership before. When we decided what we wanted, there wasn't the usual haggling or chatting with managers. They asked us what we wanted for our trade in and matched Kelly Blue Book trade in value without issue. After the purchase was complete, we noticed that an oil change was needed in a few hundred miles. They told us that their shop would contact us to complete this work on them; appointment is tomorrow. Great customer service from laid back and competent people. The entire process (start to finish) couldn't have been much more than an hour. Would definitely come back to buy a car in the future.

January 31, 2020

I was wanting an Allroad and they had one that looked pretty good. I inquired and Khias responded immediately. Gave me great customer service and answered... all of my questions. The car was as advertised and looked great in person. They got me in and out in no time. Highly recommend to answer seeking a fun and simple car buying experience!

• May 22, 2017

I have never felt this cared for in all my car buying years. I came in looking like the cat drug me in. Sunburned and wind burned, with dirt on my knees... and they treated me as if I was the queen of the world. It didnt take long before we drove off of the lot in the perfect car. You will not regret purchasing a car here. Truly exceptional people and service.

October 30, 2019

bought a used 2019 mercedes E450 from D and C motors online with the help of their sales person Mason. Buying used a car without actually seeing the car... or driving the car is a bit nerve racking. Mason made the deal a great one by anserwing all of my many question with no hesitation. i requested that he send any photos of any dings, scraps or chips on the car to which there was one which he had repaired before shipping the car to Seattle. he assured me that the car was in great condition and it was even had the new car smell. awesome experience. no one that i know likes shopping at dealerships but a guy like Mason would change all that. thank you

October 13, 2019

Buying our BMW car was easy! However we live in South Texas, it took over 2 weeks to get our car after purchase with one excuse after another. Tires were... in horrible shape and one of the run flats had a nail in it! Front tires were worn badly! I have pictures. Mileage was over by 143 after purchase and mileage indicated on purchase forms. We’re at a GoodYear right now paying over $2k for new tires. Worst experience and nightmare ever! Don’t do it. Thinking of looking into legal action. Pictures sent of the car were of another car!!! Please be careful if your purchasing from out of town/state from this dealership.

September 7, 2019

I waisted 6 hours of my weekend for delays and finally the truth, they can’t start the car. What kind of junk are you selling? Skip it

June 26, 2019

We drove over 3 hours to buy our car and Eddie made the whole transaction very easy. When we arrived to sign the paperwork our car was waiting out front... us and looked amazing. Thank you for making buying a car easy and not terrible like I was told it would be.

May 26, 2019

I was so excited I finally found my dream car after several searches. I made an appointment with Brian to test drive at 1 on Sunday May 26. I drove over... an hour. When I got there I asked for Brian and told him I was there for a test drive. He proceeds to tell me oh someone put a down payment on it last night. He said we have 400 other cars you can look at and walked away. As someone who works customer service, i would think it would have been common courtesy to let me know this before I made the drive out there. And to just leave me standing there was completely rude.

January 8, 2019

Coming to the dealership I was stuck between choosing two cars. Lance helped gave me additional insight to help me weight out my options. I decided on... getting the 2017 E300 Mercedes and am ecstatic with my choice. Lance was amazing from the beginning until the end. He worked quick, diligently, and was very knowledgable. There was never any pressure coming from him; he just wanted to help assist me in finding my perfect car. 10/10 Customer service!

October 16, 2018

After purchasing a 2009 chevy cobalt from them there was work needing to be done so they told us to drop the vehicle off on sept. 27th, purchased on 21st,... and was told it was an o2 sensor that needed replacing, no big deal. Long story short, after numerous calls and emails unreturned, apologies when the call was taken only after threat of calling police the service manager Mary and Sales associate Nick gave me an answer as to when we could get our car yesterday. They had it for almost 3 weeks with excuse after excuse, no records and they finally bring the car out after waiting 30 plus minutes saying it drives like a dream. After the unpleasant experience with them my daughter was going to take it on a test drive to make sure it was ok and it took her 3 times before she could get it started, then when started the engine was rattling horribly like the sensor and other stuff was never fixed and it ran worse than when we took it in. So, we informed them after threat of calling police again because bullets and stuff were found in the vehicle that wasn't ours and wasn't there when we took it in that we were cancelling the deal and wanted our money back. After a few more tense moments we finally got our check. Unbelieveable way to run a business I'd give negative stars if possible. By the way they thought that giving us a $30,000 mercedes to drive while our $4500 car was in the shop would make up for all this mess, NOT... This company in one word, Shady...

Hello, Elissa. At the time you purchased the vehicle we understood it needed an o2 sensor. However, once our mechanic completed that it did not comp...lete solve the problem of the rough running. Despite you having purchased the vehicle as is with no warranty, we had no intention of delivering it to you until the problem was solved. When you insisted on us returning the vehicle to you our mechanic had not completed his repairs to his satisfaction. However, at that time it did seem to be running very well. We understand your frustration with a car that has intermittent problems, these can take time to properly diagnose and repair. Providing a loaner vehicle is a courtesy, and is not intended to make up for your car not being what was expected at the time of sale. Given the circumstances we did unwind the deal. I'm sorry that your experience was anything short of great. I feel that we have done all that we can to rectify the situation. If anything more can be done, please contact us. Andrew, and the D&C Team 503-719-5038 ext 115