• great job

was lookin for a used car from banner chevy . sales men steve was awsome. wish more dealers made it this easy to find what i was looking for.

Mr. Malibu, I first want to say thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! We are so happy to have been able to provide you with the excellent customer service you deserve, and look forward to building a relationship with you and your family. If you every need anything please feel free to contact me directly at tcrawford@bannerauto.com

• Best customer service and sales staff

Great staff and great saleman Keith P was the best I told him what I want he he found it for me

• Go to Banner if you need a car!!!!

Keith P. is awesome salesman. He us very knowledgeable and kind. He didn't pressure me to buy. He listened to what I wanted to buy and my price range and worked hard with his sales manager and the bank to get me into the vehicle I wanted. I would advise anyone looking for a vehicle to see Keith. He has over 21 years of experience at Banner.¿¿¿

• Retiree

I am a Chevrolet and GMC car buyer. The service after buying the car was not pleasant.

• Great Job Banner

The staff and service consultants were very friendly, welcoming and attentive. Rodney delivered one-on-one service to me, which made me feel like I was top priority. The service area was neat and clean. I will definitely return to this dealership for services on my vehicle and I will recommend them to family and friends.

• Couldn't be happier

Fantastic experience. Special recognition should be given to Keith Perriatt and Johnny Brumfield. Two outstanding employees who went above and beyond to close this deal.

• Great service

Not often I get a rep who really wants to do their job to its fullest potential. I really enjoyed how infortmional my rep was.

• Great experience

Great experience!!!! Barbara is fantastic. Exceptional customer service. Every step of buying a new car was made convienent and painless for me and my schedule.

• Banner Chevrolet

The staff did every possible thing they could to get us in our new vehicle and to make sure we were happy with our purchase.

• Great service and very clean facilities

Everyone's real nice and helpful.... I just brought a car and can't wait to buy my next vehicle from there.