Sawnee Mountain Motors

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

No pressure car salesman

Easiest car purchase I’ve ever experienced. No pressure sales on high quality vehicles. Will definitely see Mike Stout for my and my families future car needs.

AMAZING used car experience

Two and a half years ago I rolled onto the lot on referral from my lender, USAA. I took home a beautiful low mileage Dodge. A month ago I went back and traded that Dodge for a shiney Jeep. 2 vehicles in under 3 years. Mike at Sawnee was honest, and helpful. He treated me with respect and his service after the sale is above and beyond. I'm loving my new Jeep, and when it's time for #3, I'll be back!

WHAT A CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE!

I found a 2010 Subaru Forested on car gurus, contacted Mike for a test drive. After enjoying our test drive we sat down with Mike. His "no haggle" price philosophy is very refreshing, he offered me a more than fair trade on our car and we drove the Subaru home that night. I am 56 years old and never had a car BUYING EXPERIENCE this pleasant. Thank you Mike for showing my that there are still used car salesman with your values. Look forward to seeing you again for our next car.

1.0

Pilot

I purchased a 2015 Subaru Forester from Sawnee Mountain Motors about a month ago for my daughter who lives in South Carolina. I purchased the vehicle at night (don’t make the same mistake.) On a 6 hour drive into South Carolina, my daughter’s newly purchased vehicle began showing problematic symptoms. All of the lights on the dash illuminated and the car began driving in distress. She also discovered that the dashboard under the passenger side dash was missing and there were wires hanging out by the passenger’s foot. As she continued to make her way back home into South Carolina, the car continued to signal every warning light on her dash while hesitating to drive. She had to continuously pull over and shut the vehicle off. She called me and I immediately called Michael, the owner of Suwanee Mountain Motors. He told me to bring the car back to him as his warranty covers up to 30 days or the first 1,000 miles. However, after having Subaru diagnose the vehicle, the problem was labeled as a drivability concern regarding a transmission issue. Michael gave me advice on how to “fix” the problem temporarily so that my daughter could drive the car back to him. This lets me know that he knew about this Subaru’s issue when he sold me the car. To fix the issue, Subaru said it would be $1900. I then reached back out to Michael and after many attempts of asking him to pay for it, he agreed to pay only $800 of the total cost to fix. He kept insisting that my daughter drive the car 6 hours to his shop, while SUBARU who knows the car better than any mechanic told me this vehicle is a drivability concern and she should not drive it long distance. Save your time and money and skip these second hand dealers. You end up losing money on lies, and you worry about the safety of your family when driving the vehicles.

amazing place and amazing owner

first of all, mike treats you like family from the time you walk into the door. second he is more than willing to help out in any way he can. he stands behind his vehicles and he does not sell junk. will definitely be going back for any future vehicle purchases and have recommended to lots of family and friends. still loving our 2007 ford edge

Excellent inventory

We bought a car from Mike. My son wantd a Corvette and we are very happy with the car. Mike made sure our car was serviced. I highly recommend his car dealer.

Great experience

Excellent selection of vehicles. Mike, the owner went above and beyond what I expected. I ended up buying a very nice, clean jeep... with warranty! unheard of at any used car dealerships I read about. I highly recommend Sawnee Mountain Motors!

Buy From Mike

2nd time I bought from Mike. He will not do you wrong. If it needs fixed when he gets it its fixed!!! If he would not drive it he will not sell it!!!

Stay close to home!

I have done business with Mike a couple of times now. Yes, i have purchased two vehicles and if i need a third one i will go back again. He makes it simple to buy a car. No pressure, just a great experience.

Mike is awesome!

Am moving out west and needed an AWD car. Had a Subaru 5-Speed for a pretty good price. Mike was an amazing person to talk to and buy from. 10/10 would buy from again and recommend. Let's see if he can break 200 in the half mile.