Sawnee Mountain Motors

43 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 28, 2018

Excellent selection of vehicles. Mike, the owner went above and beyond what I expected. I ended up buying a very nice, clean jeep... with warranty! unheard... of at any used car dealerships I read about. I highly recommend Sawnee Mountain Motors!

December 17, 2018

2nd time I bought from Mike. He will not do you wrong. If it needs fixed when he gets it its fixed!!! If he would not drive it he will not sell it!!!

• September 18, 2017

Believe the hype, people. My daughter just purchased her first car from Mike at Sawnee Mountain Motors today. This was the most pleasant and stress-free... car buying I have EVER been through. We were looking for a nice, reliable, low mileage car and I come across Mike, owner of Sawnee Mountain Motors. As you see in his other customers reviews, this man is awesome! No pressure, extremely knowledgeable on all aspects of the buying and financing process. I have some knowledge of credit having worked in the field a very long time ago, but he knew all there was to know about getting my daughter her first car. A great rate, low payments, and he was with us the entire time to the end of the paperwork. There is no sales manager, finance manager, etc to deal with. Just Mike. He was amazing. He took the time to explain to my daughter all there was to know about the paperwork and gave her a little advice on how it works and how to keep it working for her. If you are looking for transportation, do yourself a favor. Don't waste your time looking around, go see Mike first.

Mike I really appreciate your great review, it means a lot to me and my business. Thanks again and always call me if you need anything at all. Mike

November 20, 2018

I have done business with Mike a couple of times now. Yes, i have purchased two vehicles and if i need a third one i will go back again. He makes it... simple to buy a car. No pressure, just a great experience.

November 19, 2018

Am moving out west and needed an AWD car. Had a Subaru 5-Speed for a pretty good price. Mike was an amazing person to talk to and buy from. 10/10 would... buy from again and recommend. Let's see if he can break 200 in the half mile.

October 11, 2018

This was one of the best car buying experience s I've ever had. Mike, the owner, was very friendly, honest, fair, and was never pushy. The transaction... was quick and smooth due to his experience of managing large dealerships in the past. I you're looking for a used car, don't hesitate to buy one off of Mike's lot.

July 31, 2017

After looking at several SUV's my wife wanted to check one out that she had seen at Sawnee Mountain Motors. After deciding that the one she initially... wanted to look at wouldn't fit her needs I pointed out another one that was at the dealership. Working with Mike to complete the transaction was pleasant and effortless. He was very straightforward and open through the entire purchase process. The vehicle was exactly as he presented it and based on my extensive research, well worth the money he had it priced for. I would highly recommend Mike for anyone looking for a quality pre-owned vehicle.

Thank you so much for your review, your trust and your business. These reviews mean so much to others shopping for a vehicle and lets them know I will... always do the right thing, sell only quality cars and will do what ever is needed to keep my customers happy. Thanks again, Mike

June 11, 2017

Mike made our car buying easy and hassle free my stepfather could not come to the dealership for health reasons .So he did all the paper work and delivered... car to us . We had a insurance claim waiting so Mike let us have the car anyway mailed the check the next day. He the BEST.

Bryan it is always my pleasure to help in any way I can. I so appreciate you taking the time to give me this great review, it helps others know a litt...le bit about who they are thinking of doing business with, Thanks again, Mike

April 27, 2017

Mike Stout is the perfect example of exceptional customer service. He made our car buying experience easy and stress free. I'm 100% positive we'll be back... in a few years when our daughter is ready for a car.

Thank you so very much, I enjoyed out time together and appreciate your business and your great review. If I can ever help in anyway let me know.

April 16, 2017

Purchased a car from Mike a month or so ago. Great experience and very happy with purchase. Drove down from Michigan to pick up car. Sent many pictures... and video. Will return in the future. Thanks for the great and honest service!

Thanks so much for your business and your great review. I sell a lot of cars to people far away and these long range reviews do a lot to ease their mi...nd that when they make the trip the car will be of the quality expected and I hope my Nationwide warranty also helps. Thanks again, Mike