Abramovich Motors

Saturday 9:30am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed
(951) 292-6094 (951) 292-6094

2016 Kia Soul

Great Experience with Mark and Lana. As always when buying cars I go into the process skeptical but was very surprised that in this case that wasn't necessary. Fair deal on the car. Process was quick and efficient. The most important thing to me is that even thought the car report didn't show damage they had been informed by the auction that there had been a body repair. If was an extra step that they didn't need to expose to me that they did. Very happy with that professionalism .

1.0

Strung Me Along on a Car They Knew Had Damage

An out of state buyer. Found exactly what I was looking for and contacted the dealership. Had everything worked out after a couple weeks of back and forth, and chose to pay $300 for a full inspection at an Audi dealership. Basically told me that there was some frame damage connected to a door panel. So I got back in touch with the dealership and ended up talking to the owner. Some run around before he basically told me that he knew about the damage and they were planning to get it fixed. Long story short....they refunded my down payment and I was out the inspection costs. Owner made no mention that they would get it repaired. Just wanted to refund my downpayment and probably try to sell to the next unsuspecting buyer. Very sad that I was put through all this nonsense for an issue that the dealership said was noticeable immediately. Stay away from this dealership.

Best establishment

Worked with me the entire time I was there. They actually care about helping the customers and even stayed late two hours after closing time to assist me.

***Extremely Satisfied Customer***

The best auto shopping experience I have ever had!! Definitely recommending this dealer to my family & friends!

Awesome experience, highly recommended!

Abrams Motors' team is exceptional, I highly recommend them. Nice stock of cars, great prices and very friendly staff.

4.3

I'm a satisfied customer.

no hassle, straightforward, not trying to misled customers just to sell.

Satisfied Customer***

The Best auto shopping experience EVER!! This is a Family owned and operated business, and the entire family is honest and professional and work hard at providing superior customer service and quality new and used automobiles. Anya and Yevi worked with me on getting the Best interest rate and deal for car I wanted, and ensured my happiness in my purchase. I will definitely see them again when it's time for a new car, AND I am more than happy to refer them. Satisfied Customer ****

1.0

used car shopper

I communicated with a saleman on line, explained I was interested in a car listed on Cars.con from this dealer, I had a down payment and needed to finance balance, He said to fill out a credit app on their werb page, and make an appointment, Went to fill out credit app and it was just blank page with spaces for info? I made an appointment for the next day at 3PM, couldn't do the credit app, but confirmed with salesman. Saleman texted me the next morning wanting confirmation of todays appointment, I replied and confirmed I would be there at 3pm, I drove from Lake Arrowhead to MURRIETTA, took over 2 hours to get there, when I got there the salesman was on his day off. and couldn't help with financing because of no credit history!! I explained all that prior to making the appointment, I told them about the credit app on the web page, they tought it must have been an error with my computor! So 5 hours of my time and a tank of gas because the salesman I spoke with didn't do his job. He could have saved me all of this had he been upfront from the beginning of the conversation. I would never do business with this dealer. They are very unprofessional!!!!!!

Abramovich Motors

Best customer service, Best cars, Professional and Quick financial. Great management. Very satisfy.

Diamond on Date street

Great experience, very pleasant,friendly, and helpful family. I will definitely do business here again and again.