Stapleton Motors

Friday 9:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday Closed Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(888) 892-7544 (888) 892-7544

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Above and Beyond Service!

Both Harvey and Shon went above and beyond in the process of purchasing my new car. I felt the integrity of both gentlemen was of the highest caliber. I would highly recommend Stapleton Motors.

Awesome Service

This dealership was able to beat my interest rate from my bank by 10%. This was the single factor why I chose to do business with Stapleton Motors.

Dodge Ram purchase

We bought our Dodge 2500 on Oct 31. About 2 or 3 days later the check engine light appeared. Immediately was thinking we had gotten a lemon. We were wrong. When we called Shon (Stapleton owner) he told us to take it to our local Dodge dealer and have diagnostic done and figure out the problem instead of driving over an hour just to bring it to him. Right away thought that was awesome. He also said if it's a simple fix just have our local Dodge dealer take care of it since we are an hour away from his shop. He didn't want to inconvenience us. After our local Dodge dealer did diagnostic, they said it was an issue with fuel injector and quoted us one price. Well, after calling our local Dodge dealer every day for 4 days, finally tells us they made a mistake it's going to actually be 350% more than the original quote, not sure why it took so long to get back to us or why there was a 350% mark up. Guess that's just how it goes with a big business. Anyways, we thought that was outrageous, as did Shon, so he told us to go pick up the truck and drop it off with him, he would take care of it. We drove it down to Stapleton Motors that day, the next day they fixed the issue, and he wanted to drive it 100 miles to make sure it was all taken care of. We appreciated that and had no problem picking it up the following day. We've had the truck home now, and honestly couldn't be happier. Shon, Harvey and Bob all great guys. I've bought many vehicles, tending to go to large mainstream dealers who don't care about the customer and can honestly say this is the first dealership I've ever seen the owner let alone seen him walking around talking to customers. I have dealt with bad salesmen just trying to get me in a vehicle that day and off the lot as soon as possible to get the next guy but can honestly say from walking onto the lot to driving it off never felt rushed, pushed or uncomfortable. Even when I was signing the papers I even made a comment about driving off the lot and if the engine blows am I going to be screwed. They assured me that there wouldn't be anything like that and if I had any issues just give them a call and they'd figure it out and that's just what they did. I am so happy we found Stapleton Motors and didn't buy from a huge Dodge dealer and the rest the time I'm in Colorado they'll be my first pick when looking for another vehicle.

Great Service

Great Service, and I found what I was looking for.

Excellent Service

Just bought our RAM 2500 from Stapleton Motors, awesome guys. Didn't push sales, great guys to talk to. Will definitely recommend to friends and will be coming back for all other used car purchases

Great service, answered all my questions, friendly

Staff was very helpful and friendly. The process was fast and easy. Not only did I get a good deal on a car but also snow tires and they were mounted at their location!

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER

Harvey was attentive, respectful, and professional. Overall we had a smooth and pleasent experience buying a truck

GREAT PLACE TO BUY A CAR

Great place to buy a cehicle. Great deal and was able to work with me. I will buy here again

Comfortable and hassle free

David is great! Your reputation made me feel comfortable. I appreciate the hassle free negotiation. I was nervous about the low oil read but The free oil change helped!

Excellent Staff!

Excellent Staff and the vehicle prep was fantastic. I will return when I need another vehicle