Stapleton Motors

Friday 9:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday Closed Closed
Sunday Closed Closed
(888) 892-7544 (888) 892-7544

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Owner

Was looking for a service truck and Stapleton had what I was needing at a fair price. Called and talked to Shawn and he was very upfront and did not try to hide anything. I flew to denver and he picked me up. Looked over the truck and it was exactly what he said it was. Made the deal and I asked for new tires at which he put them on for me for his cost and he showed me the receipt that he paid. Honest dealer would recommend to anyone!! Thank you for your honesty when you very easily could have hidden things when you knew I was 600 miles away.

Look no further - these guys are AWESOME!!!

I recently purchased a Jeep Wrangler from Stapleton and had the pleasure of working with Shon and Bob on it. I've bought several cars over the years and also done a decent amount of shopping around for this latest one. I've seen all kinds of dealers from the big dealerships to mom and pop used car lots. I can say that this was absolutely the best experience I've EVER had test driving and buying a car. Shon was outstanding throughout the process! He quickly answered any questions I had, fixed some issues that he found without me even asking and made sure that I was not only comfortable throughout the process but 100% happy with the results. Hands down best dealership in the area and I will be a lifelong customer of Stapleton because of their attention to detail and customer service. Great job guys and keep up the good work!!!

I love my truck!

This was one of the best car buying experiences of my life. Excellent customer service, very helpful and friendly staff...and I absolutely love my truck! I will definitely be sending people here for a vehicle!

Great Experience!

First time I used a dealer to buy a car and Stapleton Motors is great! The process was straight forward and they found us an amazing rate!

Excellent place to buy car

Excellent car show and checking. Excellent place to buy car

Joy to work with!

Everyone at Stapleton Motors was a joy to work with - especially Shon and Bob! Thank you!

Easy and straightforward

The whole process was easy and straightforward. I feel confident in what I am buying

Great Staff!

Love and respect the staff. Very friendly and helpful. 2nd purchase within a few months. That's how great this company is!

Great Service!

Good guys, very nice. Made this as painless as possible for someone who hates buying cars!

Friendly High Quality Service

Really appreciated how friendly everyone was during the experience. Answered all questions I had and provided all the info I needed.