All Star Toyota of Baton Rouge

373 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 27, 2018

Okay , there are not enough stars available to express the phenomal service , patience and journeys explored to satisfy us with our first new car purchase.... Mr Henry and Mr. Rudy are the men you want to talk to if you're interested in any vehicle purchase. My family and I appreciate you both beyond words. I thank you so much for making our bew vehicle purchase work for our family. We purchased our last car from Allstar Toyota on Airline in Baton Rouge used and again the service was superb. The name says it all. Thank you with all our ��

Elliott & Monique, Thank you for your positive review! It's good to know that Henry and Rudy provided you with great service. We value your ...business and look forward to working with you again. Enjoy your new vehicle!

November 1, 2018

My sales rep Jason Coney was great to work with on selling me a 2009 Accord. This was a no pressure experience. I will purchase from him again.

Thank you for the amazing review, Chris! We will be sure to thank Jason for giving you such a stress-free and memorable car-buying experience. We look... forward to your next visit!

• January 27, 2015

Purchased a Camry from Jeff Huffman. Enjoyed working with him.

Bobbie, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Providing great customer service is always our top priority. Thank you for coming in and we hop...e to see you again in the near future. Congratulations on your new Camry!

September 14, 2018

Thanks to JR for my awesome new 2019 corolla! A great experience with an even better salesman, answered any questions I had, made buying my first car on... my own easy!

Ashley, thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star rating and great review! We are happy to know that your experience with us went well and... that JR was awesome in helping you find your 2019 Corolla. We are glad that JR could help make your first car-buying experience great and we hope that you will continue to visit us in the near future!

August 9, 2018

JR did an awesome job!!! Mike was very helpful as well!! I was very happy with everything!! He was very knowledgeable & explained the entire process... to me & Mike did as well! I’m very happy with my purchase!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Krissy! It is so great to hear Mike was helpful. If there is anything else you need, please do not hesita...te to reach out to us. Congratulations on your new ride!

July 30, 2018

I bought from All Star Toyota new Tacoma 2018 .Such a lovely truck ! Thanks you Holly Mitchell for being so very helpful and answering all my question.Thank... you again.

No problem, Joanna! Congratulations on your new 2018 Toyota Tacoma. We wish you many happy miles!

July 30, 2018

JR was hands down the best! He was very knowledgeable about the cars on the lot AND my Camry trade in. Extremely helpful and personable, but was never... pushy. Made purchasing my new car so easy. Main thing was he took his time with me, and made sure I knew everything about the vehicle. Definitely a wonderful experience to work with him!

We're glad that you had a five-star experience with us! JR was happy to help you and ensure that you were completely satisfied. We hope to serve ...you again for your future vehicle needs.

July 24, 2018

Henry worked so well with us. Right from the start he was very polite, helpful and kind. He was very informative and let us test drive a Camry, which was... what I wanted. I wanted a color that they did not have on the lot, and he made sure I got that color. I am so over the moon happy with this car and buying experience. Henry is a patient and kind salesman. He is very experienced and professional as well as knowledgable about the Toyota line. My husband and I are very pleased!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your review, Rebekah! We are so delighted to hear Henry went above and beyond to help you get the car of your dreams. We hope you are lo...ving it! Come back and see us anytime.

June 15, 2018

I bought a used 2015 Prius from All Star. It was a bright day and I only saw a few problems on this silver car due to the glare. In spite of me saying... how important it was to me to have a pristine vehicle they delivered a filthy car to me with A LOT of damage I hadn’t seen. I immediately took the car to Team Collision and spent over $2,000All Star offered me a car wash as compensation. Ridiculous! Go to BBB complaints for more details. They did not give me a car fax, but I bought one later. I should have gotten the car fax before i paid and i should have taken the car to someone first to check it out, but I trusted All Star. I should not have trusted them. I thought Toyota dealers could be trusted. Shame.

June 8, 2018

Thank you Jake and Paul for making my visit easy and successful! I’m very happy with the professionalism, courtesy, service and knowledge you all... displayed!

Hi Anne, thank you for taking the time to recognize Jake and Paul! They were happy to ensure that you were satisfied with your purchase and experience.... We look forward to serving you again for your future vehicle needs.