All Star Toyota of Baton Rouge

New Used Service

4.4
  • Buying a car
    January 27, 2015

Purchased a Camry from Jeff Huffman. Enjoyed working with him.

Bobbie, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Providing great customer service is always our top priority. Thank you for coming in and we hop...e to see you again in the near future. Congratulations on your new Camry!

• RUN AWAY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP!!!
    October 18, 2017

Kept my truck for a month when I was originally quoted less than a week. They called me to pick it up and when i got there they informed me that it w...as still all taken apart and the mechanic had to leave for the day. They said they would deliver it the next day..... two days later, you get the picture. The problem was a very common secondary air induction system failure, which in turn fried the computer. Easy to diagnose and easy to fix, albeit expensive. They wanted to put together the cost as they went, piecemeal instead of an out the door price, Missed deadlines, runaround, poor communication, unqualified technicians, and poor business practices are the mark of this business.

Chad, thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. This feedback is being shared with our team to ensure this will not happen ...in the future. We sincerely apologize for your negative experience, and hope you will continue to do business with us.

• Warranty work On 2016 Tacpoma.
    September 29, 2017

Very professionally handled. No complaints on repairs so far.

William, we are very happy to hear that you had a positive experience and thank you for coming in! We look forward to seeing you at your next service ...appointment!

• Not so Good
    September 22, 2017

I was overall displeased by my experience. When I first walked in I patiently waited in line until it was my turn. When I make it up to the desk Mr. ...Van didnt say a word like " Hi sir be with you in a sec" or anything like you would expect. He turns around walks away and disappears. After waiting all that time I then walk over to the only desk thats left where I see employees are at. After waiting a minute or two I ask Mr. Robert if there's someone I should speak to. He says "Yeah speak to anyone that's available." I ask him if there's anyone available and he completely just doesnt answer like he's having a bad day or something. It's like what in the world is going on am I in the Twilight Zone? A woman named Tatianna eventually helped me get my car fixed which was the whole reason I went there in the first place. She was polite. Definitely headed to another place next time to bring my car. Atleast they might say hi when you walk in the door or atleast to pretend to care.

Joshua, thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. This feedback is being shared with our team to ensure this will not happe...n in the future. We sincerely apologize for your negative experience, and hope you will continue to do business with us.

• Highlander
    September 22, 2017

The service was timely and completed with the upmost professionalism.

Moses, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Providing great customer service is always our top priority and we are glad to hear yours was sa...tisfactory. Thank you for coming in, and we look forward to seeing you again!

• My experience at All Star
    September 21, 2017

My experience was awful. I made an appointment to get new tires; after watching people who had come after me, leave before me, a customer service rep... finally told me that the wrong tires had been ordered. I discovered that the wrong label is on my car, so that really was not AllStar's fault, but how they handled it was atrocious. No one even said they would order the correct size; what kind of customer service was that. That was my first time visiting All Star, and will most likely be my last. I eventually went to the place I normally go to, they ordered the correct size and informed that the label on my car that list the tire size and air pressure was incorrect. They told me what the problem was and corrected the problem. Customer service means a lot to a business, and should be taken more seriously.

Lana, thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. Please accept our sincerest apologies in regards to your recent visit. It i...s never our intentions to upset or waste our customers time. We hope you will reconsider doing business with us in the future.

• Great Service
    September 20, 2017

I had a routine service and a recall accomplished in one day .

James, thank you for setting time aside to let us know how we're doing. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again!

• 2006 Toyota Tundra
    September 18, 2017

My overall experience with the service personnel at All Star Toyota was pleasant.

Katherine, we are very happy to hear that you had a positive experience and thank you for coming in! We look forward to seeing you at your next servic...e appointment!

• BR Girl Review
    September 16, 2017

The service provided was excellent. The service representative, Van, was the best!!!

Chandra, we are very happy to hear that you had a positive experience and thank you for coming in! We look forward to seeing you at your next service ...appointment!

• Bye Dahlin
    September 15, 2017

Was sold Toyota 86 and sales person agreed on phone that foglights should be included but when we went there we went to parts and cost for them was wa...y high. He then offered to look for a trunk mat and get back to me but I have never heard back from him. First service was a oil change my appt was at 0930 and I got there 20 mins early car was ready at 1130...... for a oil change. I heard another customer in the waiting area comment whether you have a appt or not it is always at least a two hour wait. I am outta here "Dahlin "

Thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. We sincerely apologize for your recent negative experience at our dealership. We ...hope you will reconsider doing business with us again in the future.

All Star Toyota of Baton Rouge