All Star Toyota of Baton Rouge

4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 370 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• January 27, 2015

Purchased a Camry from Jeff Huffman. Enjoyed working with him.

Bobbie, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Providing great customer service is always our top priority. Thank you for coming in and we hop...e to see you again in the near future. Congratulations on your new Camry!

August 9, 2018

JR did an awesome job!!! Mike was very helpful as well!! I was very happy with everything!! He was very knowledgeable & explained the entire process... to me & Mike did as well! I’m very happy with my purchase!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Krissy! It is so great to hear Mike was helpful. If there is anything else you need, please do not hesita...te to reach out to us. Congratulations on your new ride!

July 30, 2018

I bought from All Star Toyota new Tacoma 2018 .Such a lovely truck ! Thanks you Holly Mitchell for being so very helpful and answering all my question.Thank... you again.

No problem, Joanna! Congratulations on your new 2018 Toyota Tacoma. We wish you many happy miles!

July 30, 2018

JR was hands down the best! He was very knowledgeable about the cars on the lot AND my Camry trade in. Extremely helpful and personable, but was never... pushy. Made purchasing my new car so easy. Main thing was he took his time with me, and made sure I knew everything about the vehicle. Definitely a wonderful experience to work with him!

We're glad that you had a five-star experience with us! JR was happy to help you and ensure that you were completely satisfied. We hope to serve ...you again for your future vehicle needs.

July 24, 2018

Henry worked so well with us. Right from the start he was very polite, helpful and kind. He was very informative and let us test drive a Camry, which was... what I wanted. I wanted a color that they did not have on the lot, and he made sure I got that color. I am so over the moon happy with this car and buying experience. Henry is a patient and kind salesman. He is very experienced and professional as well as knowledgable about the Toyota line. My husband and I are very pleased!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your review, Rebekah! We are so delighted to hear Henry went above and beyond to help you get the car of your dreams. We hope you are lo...ving it! Come back and see us anytime.

June 15, 2018

I bought a used 2015 Prius from All Star. It was a bright day and I only saw a few problems on this silver car due to the glare. In spite of me saying... how important it was to me to have a pristine vehicle they delivered a filthy car to me with A LOT of damage I hadn’t seen. I immediately took the car to Team Collision and spent over $2,000All Star offered me a car wash as compensation. Ridiculous! Go to BBB complaints for more details. They did not give me a car fax, but I bought one later. I should have gotten the car fax before i paid and i should have taken the car to someone first to check it out, but I trusted All Star. I should not have trusted them. I thought Toyota dealers could be trusted. Shame.

June 8, 2018

Thank you Jake and Paul for making my visit easy and successful! I’m very happy with the professionalism, courtesy, service and knowledge you all... displayed!

Hi Anne, thank you for taking the time to recognize Jake and Paul! They were happy to ensure that you were satisfied with your purchase and experience.... We look forward to serving you again for your future vehicle needs.

May 28, 2018

I bought a new 2018 XLE Toyota Highlander today from Henry Adebutu. It was a wonderful experience. He got us in and out so quickly !

Hi Suzanne, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We're glad that Henry has earned five-stars from you. Congratulations... on the 2018 Toyota Highlander XLE, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

February 21, 2018

I bought my car from All Star Toyota. The experience was wonderful and easy. I brought it in for a Tire Rotation and was in and out in no time at all.... The customer service is exceptional. Thank you Michael Stirling for being so very helpful and answering all my questions. Thank you again ill see you guys at 10,000 miles.

October 18, 2017

Kept my truck for a month when I was originally quoted less than a week. They called me to pick it up and when i got there they informed me that it was... still all taken apart and the mechanic had to leave for the day. They said they would deliver it the next day..... two days later, you get the picture. The problem was a very common secondary air induction system failure, which in turn fried the computer. Easy to diagnose and easy to fix, albeit expensive. They wanted to put together the cost as they went, piecemeal instead of an out the door price, Missed deadlines, runaround, poor communication, unqualified technicians, and poor business practices are the mark of this business.

Chad, thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. This feedback is being shared with our team to ensure this will not happen ...in the future. We sincerely apologize for your negative experience, and hope you will continue to do business with us.