All Star Toyota of Baton Rouge

New (225) 590-7154 (225) 590-7154
Used (225) 341-8374 (225) 341-8374
Service (225) 925-2525 (225) 925-2525

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2022 Highlander Platinum

Aaron Picou and Carter Templet made the entire buying experience so pleasant. Both are extremely knowledgeable and very professional. I would definitely recommend buying from All Star Toyota. Aaron and Carter helped to make purchasing my dream vehicle such a positive experience. Thank you Both!

Hassle Free Experience !

Carter rocks! Very professional and to the point. I will not hesitate to refer anyone looking to buy a new car to him. Hassle free experience !

Top Notch Every Time

As always, the service and interactions with the Toyota personnel have truly been first class. I always feel valued and appreciated. Thanks for being terrific!

Like AllStar Toyota

Brought my vehicle in for a tire rotation. Very busy at the time I came in but it only took an hour for them to do the rotation.

Dealer response

We are thrilled to learn that you had a positive service visit with us. I very much appreciate your writing this wonderful recommendation of All Star Toyota of Baton Rouge.

Excellent customer service

People ask me why I always go to the dealership to service my vehicle, and I tell them it’s because Kelli and all the service staff at All Star consistently give me excellent customer service!

Dealer response

Hi Martin and thank you for taking the time to leave a review regarding your experience. All Star Toyota of Baton Rouge is pleased to know that you always receive great service from our Team during your visits. We appreciate your continued business.

AWESOME & OUTSTANDING!!!

AWESOME & OUTSTANDING!!! Chris and Lisa in service were fantastic, they kept me updated on the repair progress and delivered my 4Runner on time. They are by far the best Toyota dealership I have ever had the pleasure to encounter. Thanks.

Dealer response

Jeff, thank you for taking the time to recognize All Star Toyota of Baton Rouge, and recommend us. We're happy to read that you were happy with the service we preformed on your 4Runner. If you have any auto-related needs in the future, please know we are here and ready to help.

Great day at the dealership because of Keith

I got my car service today 5/18/22 iKeith call me with everything that was wrong with my car and he walk me through everything detail by detail.. His customer service was on point..

Dealer response

All Star Toyota of Baton Rouge is happy to learn we could assist you in your vehicle servicing needs. We hope to be able to serve you again in the future.

Great customer service by Keith McAllister

My car was serviced today. Everyone was very friendly and professional. Keith McAllister was very helpful and explained the multipoint inspection, the ten thousand mile service on my vehicle and other information about my vehicle. It was a great experience to have someone to be so patient and informative.

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing All Star Toyota of Baton Rouge, Sheila. We appreciate your perfect star rating, and our Service Team will always be here to assist you with your automotive needs.

Great Staff

Best buying experience I have ever had. Great staff to work with. From the GM to the salesman, to finance, everyone was great to work with.

Dealer response

Hello Matt and thank your allowing All Star Toyota of Baton Rouge to help you with your car buying needs! We're pleased to know that our Management, Sales and Finance Team was able to make your experience a great one. Thank you for your business and congratulations.

Customer service & advisors are friendly & knowledgeable.

Customer service & advisors are friendly & knowledgeable. They make u feel welcomed. Excellent SERVICE!!🤗I will recommend them to friends & family!!

Dealer response

We appreciate your pleasant feedback and we are glad to know your experience went well and you received excellent customer service. Thank you for visiting All Star Toyota of Baton Rouge and we look forward to serving you again.