All Star Toyota of Baton Rouge

386 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 1, 2020

Just have to give a small note of appreciation for our buying experience. Our Salesman Jason Coney treated us with the utmost respect and care during our... shopping experience as well as our visit and purchase experience. He put us in the vehicle we wanted with all of the extra features we needed. Thanks EJ Powell

Thank you for the great review! We will be sure to thank Jason for providing you with excellent service. Let us know if there is anything else we can ...help you with. We look forward to working with you again!

August 25, 2020

A experience from All Star Toyota. Richard Jones did everything to make sure the process was seamless and a great deal was made on our new 2020 Tundra... SR5. I strongly recommend visiting them when you are in search of a new vehicle. Make this your first and only stop on your search for a vehicle.

• April 16, 2019

JR was excellent! He helped me in every way he could! Definitely recommend him to anyone! His service was awesome! Get at him for your car needs!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We're thrilled to hear that our team ensured you a pleasant time. We look forward to your futu...re visits!

July 21, 2020

Lee Woods always provides excellent services with a family touch! We were looking for a used vehicle, but the offer extended for the new was unbelievable.... Our third vehicle purchased from Allstar with Lee being the salesman. We will continue coming because of the great service this dealership provides.

Hi there, thank you so much for the kind words! We're glad to know your experience with Lee was five-stars. We truly appreciate your business and loya...lty. We are here for you!

July 8, 2020

All Star Toyota was very professional and easy to work with. We appreciate the great service and our daughter loves her new car. Thank you!

You're so welcome, Deborah! We are glad to see that our team outdid themselves in their service to you and your daughter! Congratulations to her on he...r new car; please come back at any time.

July 1, 2020

It was my first time buying a car and everything went great! Being presented the car I was presented I found peace and the car was a good size.

Thank you for the positive review and rating, Trelin! We are delighted to know that your first car-buying experience with us was great and we hope tha...t you will continue to choose us as your dealership!

June 25, 2019

JR and Paul (and Kyle, though our time was short) were great to work with from beginning to end. They were able to help me get the vehicle I wanted, in... the price range I wanted. They were very considerate, and up front about everything with the vehicle, there were NO surprises! I only talked with Paul over the phone, but he answered all questions and concerns I had. I met JR in person and also spoke with him on the phone. He was so much fun to work with, and made the car buying experience less stressful. He was happy and upbeat, even though we were there past 10pm. He even took time to cheer me up about trading in my old (and very first car). Kyle was patient, but efficient through all of our paperwork. I cannot express my gratitude for JR, Paul and Kyle, especially after the 2 weeks of pure chaos and absurdity that occurred with other dealerships and salesmen before hand. Buying a new car sucks in general, but these guys made it as painless as they could. Only issue I had, was that there were quite a few scratches on the vehicle that we did not notice (due to the late hours) until we had already signed the paperwork. I let JR know, and he said that it didn't matter and all I needed to do was bring the vehicle back and it would be taken care of. Overall a way better experience with any other car salesmen I've ever dealt with.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review us! We are happy to hear that our team provided you with excellent service. We'll be sure to s...hare your feedback with them and thank them for making your visit so pleasant!

June 24, 2019

These salespeople were the worst, I was just looking today and was told that they do not have time to show cars unless I was ready to buy! I will never... return!!!!

Brian, We are sorry to learn about any dissatisfaction in regards to your recent shopping experience. We would like to connect with you about your c...oncerns. Please consider reaching out to us with your preferred contact details to discuss. Thank you for your time. Best, Reviews@allstarautomotive.com

May 10, 2019

He a a very good attitude when we first pulled up he ran to us and that was just a good sign there. Officially didn’t come to get a car but i guess GOD... had something else in store for me. I didn’t even believe i was going to be able to get a car. I just was going to look and end up leaving with a car. I would most definitely recommend JR to a friend . Thanks so much for y’all time.

JR, thank you for letting us know that our team is finding the best deals for our guests. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you. Please consi...der us for all of your automotive needs.

February 25, 2019

JR made my first car purchase a great experience. I would recommend him to anyone. He was able to get my note to an affordable price! Thanks!!

You're so very much welcome, Jasmine. Thank you for the wonderful review!