Greenway Kia of Franklin

174 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 15, 2021

My salesman, Marcus, was wonderful, through and answered all my questions and concerns and couldn't have been better to work with! The manager was also... great and offered me a very good deal on my second Kia Sportage! This dealership had the best selection of Kias in my opinion as well! Visit Kia of Franklin for your next new car!

February 15, 2021

Excellent sales experience and manager experience from the time I entered the store! I love my new 2021 Kia Sportage! No hassle buying here! Thanks, Franklin... Kia!!

Congratulations on your new 2021 Kia Sportage, Angela! It is gratifying to hear that our team delivered a positive, pressure-free purchase from start... to finish. Thank you for choosing Greenway Kia of Franklin!

• February 20, 2020

I worked with Joseph and he was very nice. I felt no pressure and left with a New Seltos. I highly recommend working him if you are in the market for a... new Kia.

Mike thank you for your kind review. We greatly appreciate it, and look forward to servicing all your automotive needs in the future. Matt Horn Gener...al Manager Greenway Kia Franklin

January 5, 2021

I highly recommend this dealership! Our buying experience was very pleasant,easy and not a all day there. This team answered all our questions and was... very attentive. Very pleased!

We couldn't have asked for better feedback, Sandy! It was our pleasure to make the car-buying process so friendly and stress-free. Thank you for choos...ing Greenway Kia of Franklin, and enjoy your new vehicle!

December 31, 2020

Steer clear! I don’t know what they are doing here but they certainly don’t care about you! I bought a 4Runner with modifications that have had nothing... but problems with steering, tire balancing, and frame squeaking that Kia has not been helpful in fixing or remedying any issues. On top of that, it took them well over a month to pay off a loan on our trade-in that we had to continue paying on. Today (2 months after purchasing), the DMV will not give us a license plate for the new vehicle because Kia never transferred the license plate from the trade in which they said would be done the day of purchase! It’s a good thing we haven’t been pulled over by the police because they would never have believed that story! As I’m writing this, they have only so far paid off the previous loan and I’m still having to deal with all of the issues.

December 31, 2020

Steer clear! I don't know what they are doing here but they certainly don't care about you! I bought a 4Runner with modifications that have had nothing... but problems with steering, tire balancing, and frame squeaking that Kia has not been helpful in fixing or remedying any issues. On top of that, it took them well over a month to pay off a loan on our trade-in that we had to continue paying on. Today (2 months after purchasing), the DMV will not give us a license plate for the new vehicle because Kia never transferred the license plate from the trade in which they said would be done the day of purchase! It's a good thing we haven't been pulled over by the police because they would never have believed that story! As I'm writing this, they have only so far paid off the previous loan and I'm still having to deal with all of the issues.

December 19, 2020

37 minutes ago I have never written a review in my life, nor will I ever again I hope, but my experience needs to be known, and this dealer should be avoided... at all cost. The sales manager Mike in my experience is the typical stereotype of a sleazy deceitful car salesman. A pre-owned vehicle was posted on their website, and I contacted them in order to learn more. After a brief conversation on December 15th, during which I was assured that the car in question is ready to go, I agreed to fly out from Washington DC to Nashville to purchase the car. I was specifically told by Mike, you will "write me a check for $6994", "you can fly out and get it today" I said I would pay cash, but would like to make a deposit right away to ensure the car is still there when I arrive, to which he replied he will "grab the keys, start the paperwork and call me to get the deposit", I waited for the call to book the flight. I never got a call back, I emailed twice, used the online assistant, and called two more times each time leaving a message with another member of the sales team for Mike to call me back which he never did. I then confirmed the vehicle was still available with another salesman at the end of the day, and booked a ticket to be there first thing in the morning to ensure the car was still there. I flew out at 5 am, and arrived at Greenway Kia of Franklin at 10am December 16th to what Mike replied "oh, you flew out here", as if it was something unexpected. I looked over the car liked it, and wanted to test drive it (I had the 7000 dollars in cash in my pocket the whole time, ready to pay). Mike sent one of the staff members to grab the key, and then informed me that the starter had failed, but they are just about to install a new one that they already received and that I can come back in 2-3 hours and that it will be ready today (they knew I had flown out to see the car), they took my number to call me back. I rented a hotel room across the street to take a nap, as I was planning on driving the car back to DC after the test drive and purchase, but they never got back to me. After 3.5 hours I sent them a message, to which they replied they are still working on it. Running out of time with the last flight back to DC in less than 2 hours and the service department closing just prior to that I went over to see what was going on. Mike sent the same guy that fetched the keys the first time around to check on it, I could see him texting on his way back, and hear Mike receiving the messages, he just came up to me and told me "tomorrow", even tough they knew very well I flew in just to see the car and was previously informed it was ready to go. NOW, this next part is why I am compelled to write a review, as soon as I reached the airport I checked the listing again and the price had gone up 1500 dollars. I SERIOUSLY doubt that there was anything wrong with the starter, they just realized they could get more money for the car, and they didn't even have the courtesy to tell me that after I had made the trip to see it (which would have been fine by the way as he never took the deposit which he said he would). They said they previously confirmed everything else was fine with the car by tapping the starter and starting the car, which is what I wanted to do in order to test drive it, but was told that was not an option. They simply did not want to sell me the car at the advertised and agreed upon price, which they should have just said straight up. To sum it up, I left my house at 4am, have been on 4 planes during a pandemic, spent over 500 dollars to do so, and am back home 22 hours later without a car, just pure disappointment in Greenway Kia of Franklin. This type of behavior and tactic does not belong at a reputable dealer. If you wanted an additional 1500 on a 7000 dollar car you could have just said so, not sent me packing after I wasted my time and money.This is a cheap car but this level of dishonesty and disrespect does not belong here.

December 19, 2020

I have never written a review in my life, nor will I ever......

December 11, 2020

Made an appointment to test drive a vehicle after confirming the car was available. Got to the dealership to speak to the manager Mike, who I was directed... to speak with. He was in a meeting. But Marcus was eager to help. Marcus was very friendly and really tried his best. But Marcus found out the the was not at the dealership. He said it would be here in 20 minutes and in our wait we test drove another car. I expected to find the car I wanted to drive waiting on me, but again the car wasn’t there. Marcus went to see what was going on and said the car could be at the dealership in the morning. I explained that I couldn’t be there tomorrow. So I left the dealership very disappointed.

December 10, 2020

This past Saturday 12/05/2020 my wife and I purchased our......