New 888-431-3242 Dealer Website
Used 888-482-7712 Email Dealer
Service 888-311-5570

Average based on 58 reviews.
  • Great place to go

Tommy at Ravenel Ford was fantastic. He was not pushy and understood that we needed a few private moments to discuss the best decision for us. He answered all of our questions and didn't mind our one child running around and our babies occasional screams. We felt so welcomed and taken care of!

Hey there Kerianne! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We appreciate it very much! We do hope you enjoy your new vehicle and have a wonderful day! :)

• 2016 F-150 Sept 1, 2016

I was very happy with the vehicle, the process and the staff. It is really a friendly family atmosphere and I have already recommended the business to others. I got the best price I had been offered in the area and drove away happy (until I realized that I didn't have cruise control - but that was my fault, not theirs).

Hey there! Thank you so much for your stellar review! We at Ravenel Ford certainly appreciate it! Thank you for your recommendations and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Have a wonderful day - Ravenel Ford Team :)

• New ride-2017 Ford Escape

My 2001 Ford Mustang convertible broke down and my husband said it was time for a new vehicle - sad as I was - I found the new escape on line - called our salesman Charles and drove home next day with a new car I love it and it has way more bells and whistles that came standard than I ever dreamed! Ravenel ford has always been a no nonsense bottom line kind of dealership /thanks I love my new escape and my husband now has peace of mind when I leave home

Hello there, Sue! Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We appreciate it very much :) We hope you enjoy your new ride and have a fantastic day! - Ravenel Ford Team

• Love my new Flex!

Thank you for your great review Nicole! We hope you keep enjoying your Flex! Have a wonderful day :)

We did not think we would be buying a new car the day we went to Ravenel Ford. We planned on checking out several dealers that day and sleeping on it. With Kevin's help we found exactly what we were looking for even though we weren't even sure what that was yet. There was no pressure, which is a good thing because my husband will walk away from a high pressure salesperson, and I got the perfect car for me!

• Great Experience

Great car buying experience. Over the weekend, we purchased a Ford Explorer from Shulton. He was great! There was no pressure and he was very happy to work with us and make sure we walked about from the deal as very happy owners. We will definitely be using Ravenel Ford in the future.

Christopher, thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Ravenel Ford! We certainly appreciate it and we hope you enjoy your new Explorer! Have a great day! :)

• Great Experience

Thank you for writing your review! We are glad to hear you a pleased with the Ravenel Ford Experience! Have a stellar day! :)

It was a pleasure doing business with Ravenel Ford. Kameron was very nice and made the process a pleasure. Such a great change from those dealerships that try to strong arm you.

• Highly recommended

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We do appreciate it! Enjoy your new car! Have a wonderful day :)

Great customer service, friendly, prompt, and very helpful. No hidden fees. No pushy sales pitches. I'd definitely go back for future auto purchases. Felt like I got a good deal.

• Great no hassle service!

Best car buying experience ever. Friendly people who know what they are talking about.

Hello there Chad! Thank you for writing a review! We hope you enjoy driving your new car around! Have a great day! :)

• Great Buying Experience

Thank you Debra for writing a review for Ravenel Ford! We do hope you continue to enjoy your new vehicle! Have a stellar day! :)

Ravenel Ford and their sales team could not have made the process of buying a used easier! I will definitely return and will recommend them to anyone in the market for a car!

• Great buying experience!

Great buying experience! no pressure, very friendly. Just purchased 4th vehicle from them.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We do appreciate your business! Take care and have a fantastic day! :)