Ravenel Ford

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Don’t deal with Deb (Service Manager)

Deb wanted me to pay for a tire even though I had the tire plan. When I told her we don’t need the new tire because we had just traded the vehicle she said “You can’t do that!”. I again said we traded the vehicle and don’t need the tire anymore. She said “Well we’ll just eat the cost!”. I told her I didn’t think she was understanding what I was saying. I thought I was being clear. There was an audible HUFF and she HUNG UP ON ME!!!!!!! Let that sink in!!!

Thank You Rob M, for your outstanding service !!!

Thank you Rob Marchant for your amazing service from start to finish, we feel you went above and beyond to help get us settled in our truck. We felt welcome from the moment we set foot in the dealership, while we were there all staff acknowledged us to make sure we were comfortable while we waited for paperwork. We will be repeat customers for sure, highly recommend!! Thank you again Rob for working so hard for us, we appreciate you!!! Enjoying our Ford F250

Best Dealership In South Carolina

Tuesday, June 18, 2019, I stopped into Ravenel Ford to look at used pickup trucks. I was met by a gentleman named Shulton Blanding. Not only is Mr. Blanding very personable, he is extremely knowledgeable. He answered all my questions and calmed my concerns. Everyone on the sales team (including the owner, Mr. Marchant) stopped by to greet my wife and myself. There was no pressure to buy. The entire experience was very pleasant. The salesman could have pressured me into purchasing a more expensive vehicle, but he took time to determine exactly what would make me happy and would fit my needs. I would recommend Ravenel Ford to anyone looking for a positive buying experience. If you visit them, ask for Mr. Blanding. He will brighten your day. To the entire Revenel Ford team, I want to say Thank You for the absolutely best car buying experience I have ever experienced. The team comraderie reminds me of a very close-knit family, and I am looking forward to visiting them for all my vehicle service needs. Jerry W Taylor North Charleston

Dealer response

Hi Jerry! We really appreciate all the kind words! Thank you for taking the time to write your review! Sounds like you had a fantastic experience, and then some! Glad to see you are so happy. Enjoy your new vehicle, have a wonderful day!

Do your self a favor - start with Ravenel Ford.

Went to Ravenel Ford based on recommendations of friends and neighbors who have done business there over many years. Shulton and the team (big call out to GM-Scott as well) were an absolute pleasure to work with. Personable, courteous, knowledgeable, and interested in making sure that I not only got the car I wanted, but that it fit my needs without paying for 'gloss'. End of the day - got the car and the deal I wanted with a level of service that I had not expected. RECOMMENDATION: You may not find what you are looking for at Ravenel Ford, but if it is there - you would be doing yourself a disservice to be starting anywhere else for your next car.

Dealer response

Hi Marcus! Thank you for taking the time to write your fantastic review, we really appreciate the kind words! Will make sure Shulton and Scott see this as well. Enjoy your new vehicle and have a wonderful day!

Awesome Buying Experience!!!!

Mr. Kevin Downs of Ravenel Ford was simply superb from the beginning to the end of my awesome buying experience. This dealership is first rate with an outstanding, knowledgeable and professional sales staff. They offer the absolute "best prices" by far in the lowcountry.

Dealer response

Hi Roger! Thank you for writing your awesome review! We really appreciate it, have a great day!

Purchased a used car-excellent experience

Charles Curry was professional and did not pressure us. Thre car is perfect except for one missing headrest that none of us noticed. We called Ravenel Ford and Charles ordered one right away.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to write your review, Elmer! Glad we could help you with the head rest!

Larry B 2018 Expedition XLT purchased December 28,

The best experience ever. Kevin was great. Told him what I was looking for, he found it, got it, price was as good as you can get, DONE. Just that simple. Great place, great people, great prices, great service dept. I would highly recommend to anyone. Larry B.

Dealer response

Hi Larry! Thank you for taking the time to write your review! Certainly appreciate the kind words. If you need anything please do not hesitate to give us a call! Have a blessed day. - Ravenel Ford Team

Bottom line prices

What you see on the sticker is what you get, no hidden fees or dealer fees... Would recommend this dealership. Great sales people, no hassle..

Dealer response

Really appreciate your kind words! Thank you!

Enjoyable buying experience

Buy a new vehicle was very easy and stress free. The people were so nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend Ravenel Ford to a friend.

Dealer response

Thank you for writing your review, Beth!

Fantastic Experience

Of all of the car buying experiences I have had over the past 40 years this was absolutely the best...From finding the perfect used car for my needs listed on the internet to the signing on the dotted line the dealings were stress free and actually enjoyable...From the internet marketing person to the salesman to the finance manager it went flawlessly...I traveled over 2 hours from my home to purchase this vehicle and I am glad I did...A fair price...No pressure...And great conversation...

Dealer response

We really enjoyed reading your review! Thank you for taking the time to write it!