Neal Motors

2.8 out of 5 (2.8) 13 reviews

Call This Dealer

• February 18, 2017

After looking for a Pacifica, I found one at Neal Motors. The salesman was super friendly and wasn't pushy. He allowed my husband and I to take our ti...me looking over the car. We had an amazing experience. Our family is super happy with our purchase and our next car will be from them again.¿

Thank you very much for you business! It was a great pleasure to be able to work with such a nice family! We'll be looking forward to future busines...s!

April 28, 2017

Very polite guy there very helpful was willing to work with us all the vehicles there seemed pretty nice we bought a Tahoe that's in great shape I thi...nk I might go back to get me a truck.....I don't understand why I seen complaints on here against the place cause we had a great experience for first time buyers from a dealer

Thank you very much for your review! You got yourself a solid truck with all the fixens! Please come by anytime even if it's just for a "hello"! Th...ank you!

February 21, 2017

I drove from Waterloo to look at car. Car was there but in need of some desperate work. Couldn't even discuss it with anyone, because for the 20 minut...es I was there looking over the car, not a single person came to even say hi. Now as someone who used to sell cars, and still works where costumer service is king. This place gets the title of court jester. The craziest thing was the old dealer's sticker was still on the bumper. Not even enough pride to put their own name on it.

I apologize for you having this experience! I take pride in being able to help multiple customers at one time! Perhaps I was writing up a sell with ...someone during the time you were here! I am the only Dealer at this location and if I would have seen you around a vehicle for no more than 5 mins, I would have not hesitated to introduce myself! I wish I knew what day you were here and which vehicle you was looking at in order to figure out why you weren't helped! I hope to do business in the future! Thank you!

February 21, 2017

April 5, 2016

My wife and I were looking for a car our daughters could take to college. Our budget was rather limited yet we needed a reliable vehicle as college is... a long drive. Having just test drove a dozen cars at a different dealership, we were rather discouraged as there just didn't seem to be a reliable option available. We found Neal Motors and TJ was fantastic to work with. He pointed us towards a Honda Accord he had on the lot. We tried it and knew in a very short time this was the car. The buying process took a very short time and TJ went out of his way to detail the car before we took it home. The process was comfortable, price was right on the mark, and the car will hopefully be as reliable as expected. Thanks TJ for a great experience.

Thank you Troy and Lezlie for your positive review! It was a delight to work with you! It's great to know you enjoyed your experience and went out o...f your way to post this review! I'm confident the Toyota will serve your daughters well! Thank you Troy and Lezlie!

September 22, 2015

Contacted this dealership for a car I found on cars.com. E-mailed through the cars.com web-site and was told the car was available. E-mailed back aski...ng for store hours and when we could take the car for a test drive. Never heard back. E-mailed again a couple days later no response so I decided to look elsewhere. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.

Hello! My name is TJ! I am the manager of Neal Motors! I would like to apologize for the unfortunate technical issues that I had with my e-mail! W...ith your second and third messages, I had attempted to reply twice to each e-mail and was unfortunately unable to re-send! I have been working diligently with Cars.com to make sure that my reply to your review gets posted and it has taken an unfortunate 4 months to do so! Again I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and very much look forward to doing business with you in the future! Thank you!

July 12, 2014

Overall, extremely disappointed with my experience with Neal Motors willingness to work with me on a test drive of one of their vehicles. I stopped in... on a Monday evening around 5:40 pm to test drive a vehicle. The sales rep stated they closed at 6 pm and there wasn't time to take the vehicle for a test drive before they closed. I explained I'm from out of town and wouldn't be back until Friday, so I asked if it would be possible for him to stay after 6 pm, so I could test drive the vehicle. He stated, no, but had the audacity to ask me what I would give him for the vehicle with out the test drive. He stated people come in all the time and buy vehicles from them with out test driving them first. "What?". Keep in-mind, at this point in the conversation, I haven't even sat in the vehicle. He eventually gave me the keys, which gave me about 10 min to look over the vehicle before they closed. Again, the sales rep asked me to shoot him a number o the vehicle, with out a test drive. Long story short, I did go back on the following Friday and was able to test drive the vehicle, along with get the vehicle inspected. The inspection was not good, as the vehicle had a blown head gasket, which meant $1,700 in repairs. The rep was only willing, to come down $200 on the asking price, so I didn't purchase the vehicle This is a definitely"Buyer Beware" dealership, as their sales staff is in experienced and they have no history on the vehicles they're selling. If you're buying a vehicle here, make sure you get it checked out.....it'll be the best $120 you've ever spent.

Hi I am the head salesmanager and I was on vacation when this issue occured and I apoligize if the customer had a bad experience. I encorage you if yo...u find a car on my lot to stop in so I can meet you. I will say my staff told me about the car and I had it checked out by a certified tech and the car did not have a blown headgasket and I just sold to a very nice couple who had it checked out also and were fairly pleased by the inspection car was due for a timming belt. We sat down negotiated a price and they were pleased with everything and bought the car. Again I apoligize unfortunatly I wasnt here to help you. Thank You

May 10, 2014

If I could give this place no stars I would! We arranged for a test drive and got an email stating if we wanted to test drive, we needed to show up ea...rly because he wanted to go home. Then we went to the dealership and no one spoke to us at all. Someone was washing the cars and didnt a knowledge us and just went back inside. Dirty place, creepy employees...never again!

Sorry for your bad experience I am the head salesmanager and dont operate like that so i am not shure who you talked to. But I appoligize.

March 29, 2014

We purchased a car Dec. 2013. Within the first 20 miles of driving it the power steering went out. We soon found out it needed a new rack and pinion, ...ignition coils and spark plugs. Soon after it began to burn oil/5 quarts of oil in 585 miles. Toyota Dealership checked it and said the engine had sludge; recommend a new engine. The AC doesn't work, it needs new brakes and rotors, the driver side window quit functioning. Purchase price $6200.00...repair costs to date...$4836.42 (and the engine has not been replaced yet). Frustrated and extremely disappointed buyer.

May 12, 2012

i found this car on the internet and it had good photos and a good description. it was the car i was looking for, the price was right and i purchased ...it within two days. good communication and helpful people. i would buy from them again.

Neal Motors