Neal Motors

14 reviews

May 12, 2012

i found this car on the internet and it had good photos and a good description. it was the car i was looking for, the price was right and i purchased it... within two days. good communication and helpful people. i would buy from them again.

May 11, 2012

We live over 100 miles from this dealership and made a phone call to several dealerships in Cedar Rapids and Marion before travelling down there. This... was the only dealership that was completely honest about the quality of their cars. If there was a little rust or door ding, anything, the salesman told us about it before we traveled down. I will be looking there first, before anywhere else in the future. Honesty is their policy.

Thank you very much for your positive review. Yes I pride myself on being too honest, especially considering you'd be driving a distance to see these... cars. I hope to do business next time you need a car. Thank you.

December 30, 2011

I went into neal motors to buy my first car and luke the salesmen was very friendly and helpful, he answered all my quetions and I love my car! I think... what makes this place great is the salesmen wasnt just trying to put me in any car, I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a car!!

December 30, 2011

I went into neal motors last week and luke the salesmen was very friendly and helpful,I recommed this dealership to anyone who is looking for a great car!!... I love my car!! I think what makes this place so great is the salemen wasnt just trying to get me into any car he was very patient and answered all my guestions.