Kia of Muncie

67 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 10, 2020

Had a very good buying experience at Muncie KIA. We went looking for new Stinger to replace our 2013 Optima. Jordan Pierce did a great job working out... a very fair deal and car is gorgeous.

February 4, 2020

There’s never a super long wait and the accommodations are so nice it’s okay if you have to stay. Every person is always kind, courteous and helpful,... from the salesman to the service department.

• August 4, 2019

I went to Kia of Muncie to look at a mazada cx5. When I got there Devan came out to assist me! He was very nice and polite! The car I wanted to see was... on their other lot so he even went over there and got it for me! We took it on a test drive and he could tell it wasn’t wowing me so he asked what I was looking for in a car. He recommended a Nissan Rogue that they had on their lot. When we got back we looked at it and I was shocked. I have owned a Nissan before but they have def stepped up their game! I was very impressed with the car so I came back the next day to drive it and feel in love! Devan was amazing through out this whole process!!! I usually hate dealing with salesman because they are pushy but he was not at all! He was very down to earth and straight forward which I like!! I will recommend Devan at Kia of Muncie to everyone!!!

January 28, 2020

Ty Johnson very good sales person very respectful and was honest and on top of things thank you I had a 2017 Kia Soul and he put me in a 2020 Kia Soul

January 27, 2020

I am so happy with my purchase! Kia Of Muncie is awesome!! Thank you Devan and Ty for helping me get the car I wanted! If you need help please ask for... them, such awesome guys and I couldn’t be any happier with my new car!

December 19, 2019

The salesman LUCAS from KIA OF MUNCIE,INDIANA provided great customer service, he was friendly, honest and a fun salesman to do business with!! Lucas made... our buying process go smooth

December 18, 2019

We went to KIA of Muncie to purchase our Telluride after our local dealerships let us down. THEY WERE WORTH THE DRIVE. Lucas Boehm (and everyone else we... had contact with) gave us the experience that everyone wants when shopping for a new car: upfront pricing, no high pressure tactics, and professional and welcoming attitudes. The whole process was smooth and easy and I walked away feeling like everyone won. Lucas was happy to sell us a car, and we were happy to buy the exact car we wanted for a great price. If you're considering a KIA, make the drive to Muncie and you won't be disappointed!

December 14, 2019

I was pleased with my purchase from kia of Muncie they were very nice and helpful I would recommend family and friends to kia thank you for all your help... I really appreciate my Kia Sportage

December 7, 2019

Kyle Royse and Lucas Borgnine went above and beyond to help me purchase my new Sorento. I would definitely recommend either of these guys for your purchase!

December 3, 2019

KIA of Muncie is absolutely amazing! I recently purchased a vehicle from Jordan Pierce, and he was so very kind, patient, and understanding! Everyone was... very welcoming and the atmosphere is wonderful!