Mercedes-Benz of Naperville

• One Great Car Buying Experience!

Definitely would go back to buy another car here. Gary Knapp made the car buying experience the best ever. There was no pressure during any step of the process. The price was great too. A very friendly place to buy a car. This is what every car dealer should strive to be like. If you are interested in buying a car, then you better stop at Mercedes-Benz of Naperville. They assured me that everyone is like Gary, but all I can say is WOW! The best customer service I have ever received in buying anything.

• Awsome service!! Thanks to Moe Odeh

Our sales associate Moe Odeh was Awsome!! In fact the entire dealership went above and beyond on my new 2017 GLE350.

• Car Wash Service Is Awful

Terrible service. Promise you free car washes then after you buy their rude servicemen do everything they can to discourage you from ever using it. One hour to 1.5 hour wait for the equivalent of $3 wash. Lexus of Naperville has far superior service, clean inside and out as they hire enough to do it and prioritize customer vehicles whereas mercedes leaves you in line while they wash cars on lot.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Please call our General Manager at (630) 537-0312 for ways we can work towards resolving these issues. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

• Feed back on my recent purchase of 2011 Q5 Audi

My recent experience at Mercedes Benz of Naperville was very pleasant. My salesman was very attentive to my husband and throughout the whole process. He was in constant communication while we waited to sit down with the financing officer.

• Mercedes-Benz of Naperville

Jerry, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet!

Bought new C300 from Naperville MB - salesman, Serafin Avila. Great experience, easy transaction. They worked hard to satisfy my needs and costs. Extremely helpful is all regards

• Purchase 2017 E300 4matic

We are glad you chose our dealership, Elva. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

The salesman was very professional and courteous. I bought this car out of state as it was difficult to find an awd in Florida. The purchase process was made very easily with Jim's assistance as he stated he has done this several times.i would not hesitate to purchase from this dealership.

• Arthur Young

It is good. They were very busy that day so we have to wait a while for our paper work

• Mercedes-Benz of Naperville

Great customer service ans process in obtaining a ne vehicle from the dealership

• Mercedes Benz Naperville

Great experience, everyone at the dealership was great to work with and we will buy here again.

• Overall experience

Not a bad business but defenetly just average. Employees throw you in every direction and noone is on the same page. Very poor communication. If you don't buy a $75,000 vehicle they treat you very poorly. Overall, since my vehicle purchase, I'm not impressed at all.