Somerset Automotive Sales Network Inc.

99 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 9, 2019

Great Experience parents helped me buy a Ford Edge from Somerset months ago and process was easy and seamless. They didn't have one in stock but located... me one.

November 8, 2019

Best experience I have ever had buying a car. Brandon is so professional and honest. There were no surprises and he went above and beyond to get everything... done quickly. Will recommend to friends and family! If your in the market for a car give them a call you won’t be disappointed!! Thanks again,

• October 5, 2014

Being 200 miles and 3.5hrs away I knew I didn't want to make the drive to just look at the car I wanted. Let me say this was the first time I ever bought... a car over the internet without seeing the car in person or taking it for a test drive. Ryan and Brandon addressed all my questions in a very friendly yet professional manor. I did my research on the car and decided if they could give me a fair deal I would buy it. Ryan came back with a price right in line with what I was thinking and made the deal. I did all transactions over the phone and by email. Ryan took care of everything and called me many times with updates. There was no wondering if they would call with Somerset Auto. Ryan was on the ball. Everything was set for a next day pickup. We arrived at the dealership and as soon as I walked in the door, Ryan greeted me by name. He had all paperwork laid out waiting on my final signatures. Within 30 minuets I was out the door and on my way with a beautiful Mercedes SLK32 AMG. The photos on the internet did make the car appear much better than in person. I knew getting something older would not look as nice so I didn't have inflated expectations. They did a good job of detailing the car and I haven't been happier with how it looks. Very minor paint chips and other cosmetic imperfections. No big deal because I like to work on cars and could handle these minor fixes myself. I would definitely recommend Somerset Auto to anyone looking to have a stress-free buying experience. Brandon has a good thing going with excellent customer service and good quality cars.

Hey Chris What a great review and thank you very much for the business and taking the time to post this. Every review helps and I have many customers... like you who are worried about driving long distance to purchase a car. I am happy it was a great experience for you and we will keep our eyes open for a similar car for your wife. Also please don't forget to share your work with us we are interested to see. Regards, BC

December 11, 2018

We were looking for a used car to keep in Florida. We had several that we wanted to see in the Fort Myers Area that day. We stopped first at Somerset... to look at a Buick Verano. It was in excellent shape. We spend a considerable time with Erin and Brandon and there was no doubt in our minds that they knew the industry well. Brandon gave us a good price on the vehicle and we accepted. After taking delivery we had a small problem, ie service engine light on. Brandon quickly sent his mechanic to our location to solve the problem at no cost to us. His followup after the sale was excellent.

May 31, 2017

Just wanted to say that we really enjoyed buying our new car from Somerset. We looked at many places for a car, but they made the whole experience very... nice, and the service was great! - Driving our new (to us) Corvette home after the purchase was outstanding and the car is great! -- we would buy another car from Somerset in future. Paul and Alicia.

May 25, 2017

Was looking for quality used truck with low mileage. Found the truck I was looking for on somerset website. Contacted dealership got details went and... inspected and found to be exactly as photo's and description showed online. Bought the truck verbally with management /owner after a short test drive. Picked up the following buisness day. Would highly recommend somerset for anyone looking for quality used vehicle at a great price.

April 15, 2017

My husband and I recently purchased a corvette from Somerset Auto. We could not be happier with the car and the service we were given. The customer service... is AMAZING! Im originally from up north and have had many unpleasant experiences here in Florida trying to find a new vehicle. I was sold a car that was not up to par and the salesman jacked me for everything he could get me for. He took me on a test drive around the corner and i should have taken it on the highway because it could not go past 58mph. My point being, Brandon let us take this car on a proper testdrive and gave us plenty time to check the car thoroughly. The car is is excellent shape, especially for its year. You can tell it was well maintained. This dealership will not sell you a bad car because THEY DONT OWN ANY! Great vehicles and wonderful people who want to work with you.My husband has ZERO credit and Brandon tried deal after deal until he found one that worked for us. If you're looking for a vehicle I wouldn't go anywhere else. I highly recommend Somerset Auto and Brandon Chamberlin.

March 18, 2017

I recently purchased a 2013 Chevy Silverado pickup truck from Somerset. Brandon and Chloe made the entire buying experience painless. From the way I was... welcomed, presentation of the vehicle and how they handled the negotiations were extremely professional. I strongly urge anyone looking to purchase a used vehicle to visit Somerset first. It is obvious that Brandon truly understands that the "client experience" is how he will grow his business by getting recommendations and repeat buyers A Five Star Experience

Hey Glenn, Awesome review and you guys were great to work with as well. I really hope I get a chance to earn your business again in the future and... I hope the new venture goes well. Regards, BC

March 13, 2017

It doesn't get any better than this folks! Brandon & Chloe have provided us with not just service, but service above & beyond the call of duty. From... the very first meet with them, right through to the very end - we were taken care of with a smooth & flawless transaction. Originally, we went to find out how to import our Canadian vehicle over to the USA as we were just having one heck of a time - Brandon took us under his wing, and really went out of his way to help us, as we had spent the past 4 trips to FL trying to US register the vehicle, unsuccessfully. Totally fed up with trying anymore, we ended up just buying another vehicle - and since Brandon was so kind to help us, we bought from him! The transaction was smooth, flawless & in turn, Brandon was successfully able to US certify the vehicle & sell it for us as well - all while we were out of the state!!! Together as a team, Brandon & Chloe make Somerset Automotive THE place to do business with, and I can tell you, there is nowhere else we will do business with! Thank you SO much Brandon & Chloe for helping us with not just one vehicle, but TWO! :) We feel very comfortable in HIGHLY RECOMMENDING you to anyone & everyone!

Hey Guys, Great review and thank you for sharing your experience. Its always nice to see our efforts don't go unnoticed. Stop by anytime your in town.... Regards, BC

February 22, 2017

Somerset Automotive Sales, Saved the day. Chloe is great to work with. She went WAY above and beyond to help me, (seriously). I bought a great 93 Corvette... for a very good price. Brandon assisted immediately when needed. They were a lot of fun and very efficient. Will purchase there again on the next Corvette. Thanks Guy's.

Hey Matt, Thanks for giving Chloe such a great review and we hope to see you again when your looking for your next Corvette. Regards, BC