INFINITI of Hilton Head

51 reviews

51 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of INFINITI of Hilton Head from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 28, 2019

Began at Nissan to investigate a Murano. Nice salesman, Cory, showed me vehicle & took me for a test drive. Did not care for Murano at all. Cory walked... me next door to Infinity & introduced me to salesman, Jim Abel. Jim literally spent hours going over QX50 describing features & taking test drive. I was not looking in luxury price range, but was sold. Jim & finance worked with me to make arrangements I was comfortable with. Vehicle brought in by next day from another dealer. I'm a "Happy Camper"!

July 6, 2019

Salesman was responsive and knowledgeable. Manager offered a variety of financing options. Overall, the experience was very good. I don't usually like... the car-buying process, but this one was an exception.

April 28, 2019

If you're in the market for an Infinity definitely buy from Zack Weaver at Hilton Head Infinity. He is knowledge and very helpful. He was very patient... with me and answered all my questions and made me very confident in my purchase. Ms. Teresa Semmler completed my financing and she was so helpful and kind. I highly recommend Hilton Head Infinity and Their amazing staff!!

April 18, 2019

Excellent service knowledge staff wonderful experience. We have purchased multiple cars from Jim Abel over the past 10 years always a pleasure to do business... with. High recommend seeing Jim when in the market for a vehicle.

April 18, 2019

I was very pleased with Vaden Infiniti! It was a perfect way of purchasing a vehicle. It was practically painless! They were very friendly, professional,... and knowledgeable....from Zach Weaver (salesman) to Theresa Semmler( who closed the deal)! I highly recommend Vaden Infiniti whether you are buying a new or a used car/SUV!

April 13, 2019

Did most of the work i.e., desires, negotions, with dealer via phone and online. This worked well for me. JIM Abel did excellent job helping me understand... the various models in order to narrow my decision. I got what I wanted. This is my second Infiniti. It is a great car!

April 8, 2019

I'm in a hurry, I was in and out of there in less than a hour with a new dream car, fast and efficient!

We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your car-buying experience with us at Infiniti of Hilton Head. We wish you safe trave...ls in your new (make/model) and look forward to seeing you again soon!Respectfully,Team Infiniti of Hilton Head

April 1, 2019

Buying a car is usually such a hassle, but Jim and the whole finance team were great. Jim went above and beyond to help us close the deal and to make sure... we were happy with every aspect of our new QX80

March 30, 2019

Great service at Infiniti of Hilton Head. Jim was very helpful! The process was quick and the entire experience was smooth. I would recommend HH Infiniti... to friends and family!

March 29, 2019

Good customer service, greeted me, show me what I was looking for. didn't feel out of place. like the dealership down the road, that I spent 30min looking... at vehicles and no one came to assist thanks again Mr Weaver.