INFINITI of Hilton Head

51 reviews

51 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of INFINITI of Hilton Head from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 18, 2019

Easy transaction with very little haggling on pricing. Gorgeous showroom and customer lounge to enjoy your wait in. Would definitely buy from again and... will have the vehicle serviced at their state of the art service facility.

January 9, 2019

Sandy took car buying to a whole new level. First time I would call buying a car a great experience. Infiniti of Hilton Head is a first class dealership.

September 5, 2018

My husband and I have been trying to hold off buying a new vehicle and having a car payment for a while and one of our vehicles died. Our jobs require... us to each have a vehicle. We spoke with Sandy. Told him our must haves, out wants, and our budget. He had a recommendation that was perfect and $10,000 under budget. He eased all the stressers and we had a QX60 the very day our original car died. Could not ask for better service.

September 1, 2018

Great experience with Sandy educating me on the attributes of the Infiniti. He was professional and patient. Even though I looked at the Infiniti first... in my car search, after looking at ten different mid-size SUVs I returned to Infiniti and am glad I did. Sandy and Teresa made the buying process so simple explaining every document and ensuring I was happy with how things were proceeding. I'm very happy with the choice I made in purchasing a 2019 Infiniti.

August 16, 2018

I just purchased a new car from this dealership. The overall experience was remarkable. Everyone I encountered there was friendly, patient and knowledgeable.... Sandy Hunter, a multi-year Infinity Award of Excellence Winner, was fantastic to work with. He took the time to truly understand what my wife and I were looking for and quickly paired our needs nicely with a vehicle he had in stock. Once we closed on the car, Sandy spent a considerable amount of time teaching us the features of our new car. The day after we drove the vehicle off the lot, Sandy called to see if we had any questions about it. Teresa Semmler, Finance Manager, handled the closing in a friendly and professional manner. She's a very charming woman. A pleasure to work with. I highly remind this dealership, and Sandy Hunter and Teresa Semmler in particular.

July 26, 2018

We purchased a new Murano today. EVERYONE at Vaden was an absolute pleasure to work with. Mike was a knowledgeable sales person who knew the product and... explained it well; Casey was willing to negotiate fairly and established an excellent price: Katie helped with our insurance: and, the finance department made the details easy. In 60 years of buying cars, this was the most pleasant, efficient and above board transaction I have ever experienced. They are great!!!

June 14, 2013

Excellent staff, very friendly and willing to assist the car buying experience.

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad that we were able to exceed your expectations during your visit to our dealership. Welcome to the fam...ily and we look forward to working with you in the future.

February 9, 2013

Sandy was great! We literally spent all day at the dealership looking for the right 2 vehicles. Sandy wasnt pushy and helped guide us to the perfect vehicles... for our needs based on our budget. He was friendly informative and patient. I'd recommend working with him anytime if your looking for a car.

October 3, 2012

I found a car on line on their website that my wife wanted. It was a used 2011 Maxima and seemed perfect. I called several times trying to speak with someone... in sales. Everytime, i was given the runaround and was never allowed to speak with sales. Had to deal with a Lynn in finance. Either way, it was the car she wanted and we agreed on a price. She knew how far I had to travel but also knew the car was exactly what I was looking for. I drove all the way there, with cash in hand, only to discover the car needs to be repainted. She knew this but chose not to tell me. She was dishonest and rude. The whole trip was a complete waste of my time and gas. I drove to Waycross and bought a brand new Maxima that same day. Oh yeah, I still have not spoken to anyone in sales. Go figure. I will never be back.

March 18, 2011

Nick and Joel provided my wife and I with the best auto buying experience possibly. WIth their friendly attitudes and honesty, they made us feel like... we were entering into a new family. I will recommend Key Infiniti to everyone I know because of the wasy we were treated by Nick and Joel. Thanks for everything guys and thanks for putting my family in a great vehicle. The QX56 meets all of our wiches and needs. I will buy from Key Infiniti again.