Wendell Auto Brokers

41 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 19, 2020

This is a horrible company and one I regret getting a automobile from. The SUV I have been paying on for 4 years and I am very close to paying off has... been nothing but a money pit to even keep it somewhat running. It has had nothing but problems the payment office is rude and makes unreasonable threats. Do not give this business your time or money you will regret it. Go somewhere anywhere else! They are horrible all around.

May 29, 2020

Rude, condescending, mean lady. She talks to adults like they are children. I will not buy a vehicle from anyone that doesn't treat me with common respect.... Don't shop here.

• July 14, 2014

Car shopping has always been such a headache for me, something I dread. I saw what I thought were great deals while internet shopping and then when I would... get to dealership and the vehicles were not at all what they looked like online. The vehicle at Wendell Auto Brokers was exactly what I was looking for and exactly as it looked online. I had a GREAT buying experience at Wendell Auto Brokers. They took the headache out of the process and made it an enjoyable one.

April 6, 2020

CROOKS!!!!!!!!!VERY DISHONEST BUSINESS!!!!SOLD ME A TRUCK THAT WAS A RUST BUCKET!!! LITERALLY FALLING TO PIECES NOT LONG AFTER I PURCHASED! OH BUT THEY... HAD IT COVERED UP EXTREMELY WELL!! THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE FOR DISHONEST CROOKS LIKE THIS!

March 21, 2019

We purchased SUV that had been in a flood. We drove the car out of state and was stranded. We took the car to a Chevrolet dealer who told us we bought... a car that had been in a flood. When we called WAB we where told it was not their problem but ours. The owner was rude and disrespectful. I would not recommend these people to my worst enemy. I will be calling the local news and BBB.

January 10, 2019

Awesome place! I would definitely recommend this dealership to a anyone. Customer service was great, everyone was very friendly and helpful. 100% satisfied... with my purchase!

September 12, 2018

Great place to buy a quality used car.Jessica is an excellent sales rep who provides outstanding customer service. The office is lighthearted and works... well together as a team.

April 1, 2018

Drove from Georgia to North Carolina for a certain truck. Honest dealership sent us pictures and they were honest with their word. So happy that my husband... found the truck he had been looking for. It was worth the drive! Great customer service and a great truck! Would do it all over again.

February 27, 2018

Very helpful and friendly staff. Gave me all the info I needed. Great place with a wonderful vibe. Made sure I got the car I wanted.

January 28, 2018

I've been looking for my Sport Trac for a long time. WAB had it and had the color I wanted. Jessica was very gracious to send me via the internet a... picture of the vehicle so I could verify the color and also the carfax report. They all work diligently to help me get my insurance straight and directed to the best place to do my financing. I was very pleased when I left and am enjoying my new to me truck!!!

Vivian, Thank you for your business! We strive to find customers the match they are looking for and always happy to assist with financing and insuran...ce. Please let us know if we can be of help in the future!