Fairfield Kia

26 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 19, 2016

We have been dealing with KIA since the year 2000, our first car was a Sephia it was a great little car. Since 2008 we had two Sportage's and just traded... in a Sorento year 2015 for a Sportage 2017. As we can see so far, we did a good trade again. Our Sales person was Michael LaBrecque. He did a good job of keeping as comfortable. He kept the monthly payments as close as much as he could to what we asked him to keep of what we were paying before. If I needed a car again, I would ask him to help me again. Thank you for your service.

March 17, 2016

Finding a car to lease was a very good experience at Fairfield Kia in Keene, NH. Michael LaBrecque, my sales consultant, was so nice and very thorough.... Everyone Michael introduced me to in Credit Dept. and Service Dept. were also very pleasant. It's nice to feel so welcome. I had a nice test drive and Michael spent time making sure I felt comfortable with all the new dashboard controls before sending my on my way. I'm very happy with my new Kia Forte!

September 21, 2015

Fairfield had great service and was very helpful in finding a car. Sales person Amanda Mills was especially nice and easy to work with in the stressful... time of purchasing a car.

September 19, 2015

Amanda Mills and the management of Fairfield Kia has done a fantastic job of processing the purchasing of our new Kia Soul. Amanda is very friendly and... personable. She was the individual who helped us 4 months prior to this purchase; and we made sure she handled the sales. Job well done.

September 19, 2015

I had an awesome and easy buying experience from Mike Gertsulin in sales of Fairfields Kia.. Sean Singleton the GSM got us approved with better than expected... rates. The new 16 Sorento is an awesome SUV..

March 11, 2015

I was in the market for a car to get out of my most recent mistake of not buying awd and living in new england. I was in contact with my salesman Matt... via email for multiple weeks and was always quick to respond. When I finally had time to get into the dealership Matt was busy so I spoke to Chris Colonel Sanders and he was astraight shooter, told me as it was whether I liked it or not and I appreciated it. I spoke with the manager on duty and because the position of my loan he set me up with a couple of options and allowed me to choose what worked for me best. I put a down payment on a car and was told that we would have to wait for a title in order to actually finish the deal. This is my only downside, it took 2.5 weeks and 3 snowstorms until I got ny nice new awd suv. I was in contact with the dealership the whole time and this is why the customer service rating is so high, the sales manager Pat was very helpful through this. All of my concerns with the vehicle such as tires were addressed. The dealership was also able to provide a couple oil changes for me to offset my out of state inspection sticker. My biggest point of gratitude with the dealership is the fact that they live up to their word. My car was listed as having 2 keys but was only delivered with one, when I questioned the dealership abiut this they called a local competing dealership for the car I purchased and had them make me a a key at no cost to me. Amazing customer service all the way. No matter who I talked to it seemed they were aware of my situation and always willing to help. This is the second car I have purchased at this deAlership and im sure it wont be my last.

March 17, 2014

We were very pleased with the service and time that Mike Laplante spent with us when we were in the market fora new car. The dealership made us feel that... they were really interested in doing business with us with phone calls and e mails to schedule an appointment for us to start the buying process. Mike LaPointe spent a lot of time going over the car with us and explaining all of the features He introduced us to the service dept where we were warmly greeted by all of the staff. The dealership and the men who handled setting up our financing did a first rate job I would highly recommend Fairfield Kia and Mike LaPointe to our friends and family

January 28, 2014

Seems like every time i go in either store at Fairfields there are new faces. Was in last week and Dennis was gone in today and Randy is gone, went to... GMC and new faces there too. Ownership should realize that they arein a small town and are ruining the Fairfield reputation. If there were another GMC or KIA dealer i would switch just so i know who i am dealing with.

January 7, 2014

Fairfield Kia has turned a page for the better. The new service people are nothing less than fantastic, I stopped in yesterday to just ask a couple of... questions, instead I was taken into the service area and my problems were being addressed before I knew it. Although my problem still exists , the solution is in the works thanks to the people at the service desk, Kia has my vote !

January 5, 2014

Randy scheduled me for quick service and took my concerns seriously, I believe. When I was setttling up, My questions about how to handle driving my car... were not only verbally answered by Dennis, but he demonstrated how the shifting works in my car. This gives me more of a direct understanding of my Soul. I am thankful for that. Plus, service guys let me in on the Facebook oil change "special" Fairfield KIA was running that day. Thanks!