Burdick Toyota

3.0

way too long service

had 7 am inspection and rotate tires took 1 hr 45 min un acceptable first appt of day no excuse ..they never puty mame on screen so i could least follow progress

Owner

Prompt, friendly service during a busy holiday season, with attention to detail and net result. In a market rich with competition, service is the differentiator.

Mr.Gaca

John Gaca is awesome. He made the process so smooth and easy. He is great. Toyota should be proud to have such a good employee. He made me one happy customer.

Easy Peasy

Worked with Joe . He was amazing. He was honest about the price , didn’t play games . He gave me answers up front . He was fast and didn’t have me waiting forever . He’s definitely the guy to go to !

Another pleasant experience at Burdick Toyota

It’s so reassuring to work with a car sales staff that is friendly, professional and avoids the hard sell. It was another smooth process from start to finish.

Burdick Toyota

Wonderful, spectacular service. I would recommend this dealership and David C to any buyer. He was thoughtful, informative, and polite. Please ask for David. Thank you

Wonderful experience

Such wonderful experience leasing my second car! Kyle was so knowledgeable, easy to talk to, and made the whole process seamless. Will definitely continue to lease/buy from Burdick Toyota!

Toyota Rav4

Very good experience working with the salesman. Very knowledgeable about the product and willing to work with me on everything. Made the buying process very easy to do.

1.0

Stay away!!

Terrible experience!! . I took my car for an oil changed and a diagnostic for a back camera repair, they advised the part to repair it was in back order. When I picked up the truck, noticed that the tail lights were not working anymore. I talked to the service manager who said they didn’t do anything to the truck and if I wanted it fixed I needed to leave the truck to get it repaired. They charged me the diagnostic fee and they left my tail lights not working. To make matters worse the managers attitude was rude, they didn’t offer any apology, explanation or solution other than to pay them more money to fix what they have done. Obviously I took my truck and I don’t intend to go back ever again. I’m taking my business somewhere else. Very unprofessional! Stay away from this place.

1.0

NEW CAR PURCHASE TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE

I PURCHASED A 2020 RAV4 FROM THIS DEALER AND WAS LIED TO ABOUT THE FEATURE OF REMOTE START. AFTER GETTING CAR HOME AND TRIED TO INSTALL APP FOR REMOTE START AS DIRECTED FROM SALESMAN I FOUND OUT CAR DID NOT HAVE THIS FETURE. TRIED TO RETURN CAR AND WAS STALLED BY SALESMAN LEE TOMKOS WOULD NOT EVEN GIVE ME NAME OF MANAGER UNTIL I FILED A BBB COMPLAINT WHICH IS STILL NOT RESOLVED TO THIS DATE. AFTER RECIEVEING COMPLAINT WAS IN CONTACT WITH MANAGER MIKE CALCAGINO. HE MADE PLEADS TO ME TO CLOSE COMPLAINT ASAP WHICH I WOULD NOT AGREE TO UNTIL THEY MADE GOOD ON THE DEAL I WAS SOLD. PLEASE BE WARNED THERE ARE BETTER PLACES TO DO BUSINESS.