Checkered Flag Toyota

2486 reviews

2486 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Checkered Flag Toyota from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

November 12, 2019

Everyone was super helpful, and I got an amazing deal on a new car! They were very patient and helped through the whole process. Great dealership!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and congratulations on your new car! Our highest priority is satisfying our guests and we are delig...hted to know that our team made sure your concern was addressed properly. We look forward to working with you again and if there are other things you need assistance with, do not hesitate to contact us.Sincerely,Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

November 9, 2019

This was my first experience buying from a dealership and Robert Cameron made it very easy. He was very friendly and made the entire experience quick and... easy. I highly recommend him and Checkered Flag Toyota.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are pleased to hear that Robert was able to provide an efficient and overall positive experienc...e.Sincerely,Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

November 2, 2019

Outstanding customer service. Patient and no rush.came in with an idea of what I wanted and got what I wanted. No hassle and overall great staff. Robert... Cameron was the one who helped with the final deal but there were more employees that played factors with my purchase. Appreciate it and would come back.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have an awesome experience. We will share ...your comments with our team and we look forward to working with you again down the road.Sincerely,Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

October 30, 2019

Overall a smooth sailing with our purchase!!! Robert took time and patience to meet our expectations. Will definitely see him again for our next purchase.

We're pleased to hear that our team took care of you and that everything went very smoothly. We hope to see you again in the future.Sincerely,Josh Ham...ilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

October 17, 2019

Mr. Fredie Santos is the best salesman we ever talk to we been to so many dealers and Mr Santos from checkered flag Toyota was the best one honest and... straightforward.

Thank you so much for the nice review! We really appreciate this feedback and I'll be certain to share your compliments with Fredie and the rest of th...e staff. We pride ourselves on offering high-quality customer service, and I'm glad we were able to take care of you. It was our pleasure!Sincerely,Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

Worked with:
    Fredie Santos

Product Specialist

(5.0) 22 reviews

October 9, 2019

My experience with Robert Cameron was awesome. He made my car buying experience stress free and easy. I would recommend him to others. I would give... him 5 stars.

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how happy you are with your experience! Feedback from you is one way we know we are achieving our... goals. Let us know if we can assist you again!Sincerely,Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

October 7, 2019

Bought the most beautiful Toyota at Checkered Flag on Sunday. Robert Cameron was who I had the pleasure of doing business with. Wonderful experience from... the first time we chatted until I bought the car. I live out of town and needed a lot of questions answered before I arrived to see the cars. He walked me through the whole process and made it a nice experience.

September 5, 2019

We had the best car buying/leasing experience for one reason - Robert Cameron. He was experienced, knowledgeable about the Toyota inventory, and did not... try to BS anything. I unequivocally recommend Robert to anyone who wants to avoid the typical mind numbing experience of car buying.

Hello J Strat and thank you for the kind words! We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your experience here at our dealership and that Checkered Flag... Toyota was there to provide you with such exceptional service! Thank you again and congratulations on your new car.Sincerely,Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

August 31, 2019

I went to have my annual state inspection taken care of just a day prior to expiration. While they do not schedule appointments and it’s a first come,... first served basis and the approximate wait time on that particular date was 3 hours it did not take that long. Billy made sure that all discrepancies noted that would cause me to not pass my state inspection were squared away and kept me updated on the process by text. I appreciate the great customer service I received.

Cheray, thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. Your review gives us the opportunity to learn if we are delivering great customer ser...vice, and I am glad that this was the case with you! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else, thanks! Sincerely, Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020

August 30, 2019

Checkered Flag and Robert Cameron...great job ! Would recommend highly for your next purchase. Great experience and looking forward to coming back. Very... efficient and knowledgeable.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a great review! I am pleased to hear about your great experience at Checkered Flag Toyota! If ther...e is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to give us a call. Sincerely, Josh Hamilton - General Manager - jhamilton@checkeredflag.com - 757-490-1111 Ext. 7020