Skip to main content

2024 state dealer award 2019 state dealer award
2024 consumer dealer award 2019 consumer dealer award

3.1

The new Mercedes Benz GLC300 I was sold on June 27, 2024

The new Mercedes Benz GLC300 I was sold on June 27, 2024 had a open recall. This was brought to my attention when I took my car for service on the malfunctioning Distronic system. Federal law prohibits the sale of any new vehicle with an open recall. The Motor Vehicle Safety Act strictly prohibits dealers from selling new vehicles that are subject to recalls issued either by the manufacturer or by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, unless and until the defect is corrected. See 49 U.S.C. 30120(i)(l). As a result of this action - selling the car with a open recall, the car is not covered by warranty. The documentation I received clearly states that I would receive a new car warranty. This could be considered misrepresentation, breach of warranty, and possibly fraud.

BUYER BEWARE.

BUYER BEWARE. BUYER BEWARE. BUYER BEWARE BUYER BEWARE. BUYER BEWARE. BUYER BEWARE AVOID: LYING CHEATING Mercedes Benz of Littlerock, AR. I purchased a low mileage Mercedes Benz with rock chips all over the car. The video and photos sent to my email shows a spotless immaculate car in pristine condition. I got sucker punched, and Lied too, by Mercedes Benz of Littlerock Arkansas. This is the worst dealership you could possibly hope for in a worst case nightmare situation! My saleswoman lied thru her teeth about the condition of the car. "oh this car is nicer than my car". "No dents, no dings, scratches, chips, no curb rash! Bulls*#t. I believe the dealership engaged in "Bait and switch". They will be hearing from my attorney very soon. The kicker is I tried to negotiate with them but the saleswoman and the GM decided that the best negotiation is to ignore all communications from me (the customer). Oh I almost forgot!, It took 6 weeks to get my certificate of title, AND my sales documents!!! They promised to pay for any registration late fees, but you guessed it. They never reimbursed nothing! I'm telling you right now - avoid purchasing from this deadbeat dealership.

1.0

I saw the car online and texted my interest.

I saw the car online and texted my interest. A rep contacted me; I made an appointment and bought the vehicle. The on-site experience was okay, but lacking in personal attention and interest in me as a customer. I was told that “they” were experiencing some employee challenges, which I assumed was meant to assure me that my observations were an anomaly. The problem, for me, is that the paperwork I received a month later did not match what I agreed to at sales time. I texted the salesman, who responded that I had been happy on the day I made the purchase. I try to be happy most days, but this is not the point. The point is that I became a sucker, instead of a new and valued customer. I traded a 2022 showroom new BMW with only 80 miles on the odometer. I traded because the BMW coupe is not practical for a 69 year old man with health issues. I expected to take a hit on the BMW, but I did not anticipate that the new Mercedes would appreciate by $3,000 between the sales date and the date on which I received the paperwork. Over the years I’ve purchased at least 24 new cars, but this is a first for me. These days, the cars sit in my garage, rarely driven. They are my biggest splurge — something to anticipate. When I buy, I buy the brand, the service, and loyalty to me, the customer. This time the loyalty has already been breached. Since, apparently, the dealership does not need to sell cars, I have little hope that the service will wow me. This dealership is one of several owned by a very fine American family, with a rich history of benevolence and service. In my opinion they are not being well served by those with whom they have entrusted this Mercedes dealership. Now, whether or not I find owning a Mercedes to be satisfying, I will never buy another car from this dealership. I will have another new BMW in my garage next year.

Dealer response

Hello, thank you for leaving us feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not a positive one. We'd like the opportunity to discuss this with you. Please reach out to us at (501) 666-9457 at your earliest convenience to discuss how we can turn your experience into a positive one.

1.0

Bought a brand new Mercedes from this place probably the

Bought a brand new Mercedes from this place probably the worse purchased in life so far. The car itself is nice and comfort yet spend more time in shop than on the road. Overheated engine lights and several lights came on at little more than 5200mils into ownership , dropped vehicle of off for dealership to look at only for them to tell you they don’t know why and refused to give out a loaner vehicle while our own vehicle being look at. 4 days later got the vehicle back everything was fine for about 2 weeks , engine light came on again while driving have to pulled over again , managed to drive the vehicle home and it’s was sluggish, noisy and much louder than normal. Turned off the vehicle and it’s failed to restart 2-3 times with the engine light still on. Called towing company and had the vehicle towed to Mercedes of Little Rock as requested. 3-4 days later still no explanation to why or what wrong with our vehicle and yet they refused to give a loaner vehicle after all this ” let’s me see what we can do ” circled and circled around thru many many advisors and general managers we’re still without a transportation and still no explanation into why and what wrong with our vehicle. Don’t bother to calls any advisors here they wouldn’t know any difference and they won’t even bother to return your call or voicemails you left for them. Thanks Mercedes for the worse car buying experience and customers service we could have had. If I could give 0 star …

Outstanding Service from Mercedes as Usual

One of the best dealerships I have ever dealt with. Recently took my Mercedes in for a minor service, drove my husband home, and picked him up afterwards. Steve Roscoe is an outstanding GM, and Jeremiah Brown is outstanding as the Service Manager. They never fail to go the extra mile. The rest of the staff members, sales and service, are excellent, and will rectify, in a timely manner, any thing you need with your Mercedes. *****

• Buying process 5.0
  • Quality of repair 5.0
  • Overall facilities 5.0
Dealer response

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Don’t us MB Little Rock

I gave the dealer 1 star for service because I could not give it a 0. Have had my car in for over a month and no service done when I call they tell me that their lead technician is too busy to get to my service . Went to the dealer and they assured me they would get my car done - one week later Service Rep tells me he will get to it and call me with status - no call.

• Quality of repair 1.0
  • Overall facilities 1.0
Dealer response

Hi, we can assure you that we do not find this type of behavior acceptable, and we would like to address the situation you have described. Our manager would really like to speak with you more regarding this matter. Please reach out to us at (501) 666-9457. We look forward to hearing from you.

1.0

Games, excuses, passing the buck

A) didn’t have title after 3 weeks - originally said they did day of deal; B) changed the deal and price after we agreed on all terms - I caught it mid signing, stopped, and gave them choice to honor or I walk out; C) requested 2 specific tech features before signing, assured were on the car - after signing, they were NOT; D) service sends you to voice mail all day and they don’t return calls, even if you have an active ticket; E) Service said a software update was a complex warranty “all day” effort. I later confirmed by 2 other dealers, it was a very simple effort. It seems they are gaming Mercedes warranty and aren’t on the up and up with corporate; F) sales hounded - even tried bribing me - for 5 star rating with a tank of gas; I declined the gas. “Sorry” does not fix these. I’ve already formally changed my designated dealer at corporate, to Tulsa - further away, but has tech concierge and proven trust. I’ve filed complaints with AR attorney general, Mercedes, FTC, and BBB. I’m a 20+ year owner of most every model. This is not how a Mercedes operates.

• Buying process 1.0
  • Overall facilities 1.0

Service Customer

Request for oil change and tire rotation due to mileage requirements. Also, requested to check both key remotes to clear message on the display panel. All requests were completed in a before promised time. The consultant also checked for recalls discovered that my vehicle was required to have a adjusted download to address the brake recall concern issue. The consultant professional service knowledge made the experience a excellent job of keeping me informed and to address my service repair issues!

Dealer response

Hello George, we really appreciate your feedback! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

2004 Sl 500

Went in for repairs in steering column. Was told parts are no longer available. So mechanic jury rings it and does not fix problem. They garuntee a fix and lie. Then charge more than the car is worth

Dealer response

Hi Tim, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. Thanks for bringing this matter to our attention. We would like to get more details about this; please reach out to us at your earliest convenience at (501) 666-9457.

Mercedes-Benz of Little Rock is 5 Star!!

I had an excellent buying experience at Mercedes-Benz of Little Rock. Patti was by far the best sales person that I have ever dealt with! - She is knowledgeable and personable and made the entire experience very enjoyable. They gave me a more than fair trade in value on my car and made financing a breeze. I am definitely a customer for life!!

• Buying process 5.0
Dealer response

Hi Toni, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Mercedes-Benz of Little Rock. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!