Mercedes-Benz of Little Rock

Saturday 9:00am–7:00pm 8:30am–1:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(501) 666-9457 (501) 666-9457

Happy customer

This was a great experience! I went in just to look and left with a Mercedes Benz C300! I want to thank everyone that made this possible for me! A special thanks to Mr. Steve Roscoe?

Recall

This is the second service that we have had performed at Mercedes Benz of Little Rock the overall experience was absolutely superb. Our Advisor (BJ Henry) was very helpful, professional, knowledgeable, and informing. We really appreciate him making customer service a number one priority.

3.3

Once again they forgot part of the service!

Once again while getting an expensive oil change they forgot to do something on their checklist. Luckily, it was only fluid for the windshield.

Dealer response

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. If you are willing to give us another chance, please reach out to us at (501) 666-9457 to speak to our manager directly. Take care.

Mercedes-Benz Little Rock Arkansas

Matt Martindill is the best sales person ever. This was the most fluid, painless transaction I have ever experienced. His knowledge of the vehicle and all of the the others was remarkable! I can not brag on this dealership or Matt enough.

Dealer response

Hi Gary, thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! We'll be sure to pass along your kind comments to Matt and the team here at Mercedes-Benz of Little Rock. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need anything else. Congratulations on your new car!

Service

BJ is the best!!! Excellent customer service skills.

Dealer response

Hi Freddie, we appreciate your shout-out to BJ! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

Great Service

Great place to get your car serviced. Loaner vehicles are a plus!

Dealer response

Hi Kai, thanks for the great feedback! If you have any questions or concerns for us, please do not hesitate to give us a call or stop by. Have a wonderful day!

Mercedes recall on sunroof

Pleasant experience with Mercedes; they were very helpful and efficient with my recall issue.

Dealer response

Hi Dorothy, we're glad to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with us. Please let us know if there is anything else you may need from us; we're always happy to help. Have a nice day!

The only issue I had - my car was there for 16 days - didn't get a loner until the 13th day.

Dealer response

Hi Dawn, thank you for taking the time to leave your honest feedback. If you have any questions or concerns for us, please do not hesitate to give us a call or stop by. Have a great day!

James Blaydes

Service was completed quick and with quality, it was less than a day.

Dealer response

We're glad to hear that everything was completed quickly and to your satisfaction. Please feel free to reach out to us if you ever need anything else. Thank you, and have a great day.

Service Department

B J Henry did a great job with handling service for my car today! Efficient process, also arranged for a loaner car, had service done quickly and I was back in Hot Springs before the traffic got bad! Thanks B.J!

Dealer response

We're glad to hear that everything was completed quickly and to your satisfaction, Jan. Please feel free to reach out to us if you ever need anything else. We hope to see you again, and have a great day!