Classic Kia

Sunday Closed Closed
New (409) 895-2465 (409) 895-2465
Used (409) 242-2259 (409) 242-2259
Service (409) 242-2225 (409) 242-2225

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

New Sales

James Johnson is a very well knowledge about the vehicle that he is selling. Would like to Thank him for a wonderful experience. Very well mannered young man.

Shopping for a new car

They were the best dealership I've ever been to. Josh and Estephen were great but I have to give Eric in finance extra kudos for putting up with me and all my questions and never losing his patience. I will be back in 3 to 4 years!!!

Outstanding Customer Service

We had such a positive experience buying from Classic Kia. We left with two brand new KIA's! Thank you so much Josh Ermer! His knowledge and willingness to help us made our buying experience so easy. We will definitely refer our friends and family to Classic Kia!

School teacher

The experience was awesome, please about Carla she was terrific. I would recommend Classic Kia to anyone that's SHOPPING for a new car. Ask for CARLA

waited for oil change

they are the best! you are in and out in an hour or less! they have all the amenities you need. they are very friendly!

Classic Kia Bmt Tx

We visited Classic to purchase a new car. Cowboy was great! Third purchase with him. I recommend Cowboy at Classic Bmt. Excellent service, very helpful.

DJ Pafford

Absolutely AMAZING experience. The sales rep was very friendly, knowledgeable of the process.

Terry and Donna Norris

We lost both vehicles in Hurricane Harvey and Josh Ermer was fantastic in helping us find a car within our budget.

Awesome

Austin , at Classic Chevrolet in Beaumont Texas was a ball of energy and knowledge. I recently purchased two new vehicles. Both deals were completed with ease and efficiency. Classic Chevrolet is my new favorite car dealership.

Excellent place to buy!

Had a great experience here, would definitely reccomend. Great selection, very nice and clean store, and the staff was remarkable. Love my new Kia from Classic. Seriously wouldn't buy anywhere else but here!