Eskridge Honda

108 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 4, 2020

We purchased a new Honda from Holly. She treated is courteously and professionally without any pressure or games typical at other dealerships. If you’re... looking for a dealership where the purchasing experience is stress free and the employees treat you like a person rather than a mark, check them out.

August 13, 2020

I just wanted to thank Eskridge Honda again for ALL YOUR HARD WORK for helping my Fiance' finding her new CR-V. She is SO VERY HAPPY!!! It really blows... my mind how much different Hal and ESKRIDGE HONDA 1030 W Interstate 240 Service Rd. OKC, OK were during this WHOLE PROCESS.... we bought our first HONDA @ Battison Honda 8700 Northwest Expy. OKC, OK they were horrible from end of sale, to their service. Battison Honda was NOT FEMALE FRIENDLY PER MY FIANCE', and I seen it for myself.... I'm just glad that a great company like ESKRIDGE HONDA STILL EXISTS...... GREAT JOB HAL!!! Eskridge Honda worked on every detail and there were NO SURPRISES....... The team at Eskridge NEVER acted like or my fiance' questions or concerns were to much to handle, they are very friendly and helped us with EVERYTHING, you have a customer for LIFE!!!!!!!!! THANKS AGAIN!!!!!

• October 29, 2015

Eskridge honda and the Salesman Scott Derrick went above and beyond helping me with my trade in and purchasing of my new 2015 Honda Civic SE. If you are... thinking about buying a new or used car, you should go in and talk to Scott. Eskridge was nothing short of complete professionalism. I also went to other car lots and they paled in comparison. If you are looking to buy a car and do not go to Eskridge and talk to Scott, you are failing. The only reason I'm writing this review is because i had such a good experience, and i am completely happy with this dealership and Salesperson

Thanks Casey for your purchase and your review! We aim to please. We look forward to seeing you for service or for any other needs.

August 3, 2020

We recently bought our Honda Passport from Eskridge Honda. It was a very good experience. Our salesman, Scott Derrick, was wonderful. We had some very... specific features we were looking for and Scott found just what we wanted. We haven’t bought a new car in a while and quite frankly weren’t looking forward to the process. We have experienced some high pressure salesmen in the past, making the car buying experience pretty uncomfortable. Scott was great. I highly recommend Eskridge.

July 31, 2020

We have bought several Hondas from Eskridge Honda, been buying since 1984, never a problem. Our Salesman was Scott Derrick, great guy, always has a smile... and always greets us by name. I emailed Scott Monday morning to let him know I was looking for a new 2020 Accord and the color. Within 20 min he text back to let me know he found the perfect car for me (with a picture). Well guess what, it was perfect, love the car. Everyone was very courteous at Eskridge. Scott answered all our questions and we left very satisfied. Cory the finance guy was great too. Scott has followed up with me several times this week to make sure we have everything we need. Mike Milligan and Kim you have a great group people there and our experience was over the top. If your looking for great people and a great experience go to Eskrdige Honda and see Scott Derrick.

July 24, 2020

Purchase of a Honda CR-V was an excellent no pressure car buying experience. Scott Derrick provided friendly no hassle, no pressure experience. They thoughtfully... gave us a loaner to use until car was ready for pickup. Scott spent plenty of time explaining how all the features work and even walked me through hands on tutoring. Much appreciated Scott. Love the CR-V Thank you

May 5, 2020

I was help by missy and heath both were great and friendly .I got a great deal and was very happy with the car and price .

February 27, 2020

Scott Derrick was fantastic! I have been driving Honda's for over 30 years and this was the most enjoyable car buying experience I have ever had. Scott... was patient, kind and is a man of integrity. I will continue to do business with Eskridge from now on. Looking forward to a long relationship with Eskridge Honda. Thank you all so much!

December 28, 2019

Kim is outstanding. She was so friendly and helpful when I needed a value for my totalled van that I saved her number as a useful contact. When I was ready... to buy another vehicle I called her and she was invaluable in finding cars in my price range.

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience, Virginia! We're thrilled to hear Kim was so helpful throughout the process, we know she r...eally enjoyed the opportunity to work with you! Thanks again for the recommendation, see you next time!

December 2, 2019

The best car shopping experience I have ever had. Scott Derrick treated our family great and the finance office was quick and friendly as well.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a great review, Melissa! Scott is awesome and we're so happy to hear he did such a great job helping your ...family throughout the process! We know he really enjoyed working with you all and he'll really appreciate your recommendation! Thanks again!