Chuck Fairbanks Chevrolet

60 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 22, 2018

My car salesman was so wonderful I?m normally very Scared and not wanting to wait but he made me very Comfortable and willing to wait I tell you he is... a very very good salesman

June 22, 2017

I'm an out of state purchaser who has bought 2 other vehicles on line and out of state. I found a vehicle they had listed and was going to pay asking price.... They never asked for a deposit like all reputable dealers do, I had to call often due to no timely response, and they never sent me a work order with an agreed upon deal. I was going to finance through them in which they had no idea what to do with an out of state buyer. First, I was told that I had to fly in and sign in person, then they said my son was all that was required since the vehicle was in his name, with me co-signing. I booked a flight for my son, then they called and advised me I had to fly in. So now I had to cancel the flight. This dealership has no idea what they are doing especially selling cars online. Terrible is a generous comment on the quality of staff I spoke with. FYI now I see the vehicle online again except they raised the price, pathetic! Beware

I'm srorry you had a bad experience this time- we strive to prodvide the best customer service to our shoppers. We have changed managment and would lo...ve to have you re-visit. Thanks!

November 15, 2016

Was told they use only new parts but dealer invoice shows while repairing 2 recalled parts and while yet still under dealer use rebuilt parts that later... failed causing the same problem occur 3 times. After giving up on solving the problem dealer called GM and then decided 2 days later they knew a solution. Dealer claims if the wiring problem persists they will not be responsible because transmission repairs were done by another source. however it was not the transmission we placed in the shop.

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so sorry to hear you had a bad experience. Our management team has since changed and we... would love it if you would give us another opportunity. Please let us know if we can do anything else to help you in the future.

May 11, 2016

I bought my 2014 Chevrolet last year. I have never had such good service or friendly people helping me. I would recommend this dealer to anyone that is... ready to buy.

Thank you Jackie for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience buying your 2014 Chevy. Enjoy i...t and let us know if we can help you with anything else. Thank you again for your business.

September 4, 2014

I never received a reply to my inquiry, so I cannot give much of a review other than overall it was poor.

We are so sorry to hear about your experience. We have since had a management change so this should not be an issue moving forward. We hope you will g...ive us another opportunity to earn your business but please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the meantime.

June 24, 2014

Absolutely the worst customer service after the sale ever! From the front desk to the service department. I used Jeff Sorrells as well and he has not kept... one promise regarding minor fixes he said he would take care of. Literally, over 20 plus emails and as many phone calls. 4000 characters is not enough to explain the whole situation but I have ask this dealership to remove all of my contact information and to never contact me again. I have made 3 truck purchases since Chuck Fairbanks and have exceptional service with all three.

Thank you Anthony for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so sorry to hear about your experience but can assure you that we have had a ma...nagement change and experiences like this are not tolerated here at Chuck Fairbanks. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you. If not, we hope you will give us another opportunity to impress you in the future. Thank you again for your business.

March 21, 2014

I used Jeff Sorrells to purchase a 2014 Chevy Silverado crew cab. He was extremely helpful and gave me a great deal on my trade in. He was great to work... with, got me the truck I wanted for what I wanted to pay , and was very helpful.getting a spray in bedliner and running boards installed, I would highly recommend!

Thank you Kris for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience buying your 2014 Chevy. Enjoy it ...and let us know if we can help you with anything else. Thank you again for your business.

November 13, 2012

This place is so behind. They don't know how people use technology. Their management is rude - Butch. I wouldn't send anyone to this place!

July 23, 2012

Easiest used car purchase ever. Scott Musselwhite of Fairbank's internet sales made it simple and easy with no pressure. Car was just as depicted on the... internet. Made a difference in whether we left with our "new" used car or just left. Thanks Scot and Fairbanks!

Thank you Gwyneth for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with Scott when buying your us...ed vehicle. Enjoy it and let us know if we can help you with anything else. Thank you again for your business.

November 18, 2011

Car they advertised was in stock, and was better than advertised. Friendly employees -- courteous, knowledgeable, patient, without any pressure to purchase.... What more can you ask for?

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience buying your new car. Enjoy it and let ...us know if we can help you with anything else. Thank you again for your business.