Wallace Family Motors Inc

117 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 3, 2018

Our minivan was totalled while we were on holiday vacation, leaving us stranded two states away from home. Not quite resigned to frittering away money... on a rental, we decided to see what the western PA market had to offer. We found our new-to-us Sienna at Wallace Family Motors following a long day of shopping. We initially had concerns about the van's brake responsiveness, but the folks at Wallace took extra care to address this issue with repairs prior to turning the keys over to us. Wallace was also able to help us with financing even though we were from out of state. The Sienna checked out with our mechanics once we arrived back in Michigan, and she's been a solid drive from day one. Good quality, fair price, outstanding and timely service, honest and friendly sales -- just what we needed to turn a bad situation back into a better holiday memory for our family.

February 19, 2018

Bought our last 5 cars here. Absolutely awesome and hassle free. Won’t go anywhere else. Very friendly and no pressure. Clean cars and priced right.

January 14, 2018

Had yet another great transaction with this dealership , this time I was selling my truck, as I no longer drove it enough. I've already bought two vehicles... here, and was very pleased! This time I was selling, and they made it just as simple, fair , and quick!

October 11, 2017

Salesman was very nice and low pressure to buy. Very straight to the point with what was wrong with it. It was nothing big but he did release info he had... on the vehicle.

September 21, 2017

Chris was so nice and laid back. He had the car waiting for me when I arrived. It was such a nice easy experience. I drove an hour just to purchase from... Wallace Family Motors even though there was a similar vehicle a mile away from my house. Highly recommend.

July 7, 2017

Chris was an attentive,but not pushy,salesman that sold us a Ford Escape.He was friendly and willing to answer any questions we had.We liked that you could... get financing and notary service all under one roof,unlike some other used car sales.

June 17, 2017

We purchased a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Chris. We got a decent price for the vehicle and for our trade. Chris has a great personality and it was... fun dealing with him. He made the deal go smoother than any other dealer that we have dealt with. If you are looking for a good deal and a great dealer, look no further than Chris at Wallace.

May 11, 2017

Donny was great answered all my questions, no pressure sales man. Got a good price without games. Just an all around great experience!

April 4, 2017

I just bought my second vehicle from Wallace Family Motors and the third I have bought from Donnie. He has always been very helpful and knowledgeable... about the vehicles he sells. Just give him a description of what you want, even down to the color in some instances, and he will do all he can to find you what you want at the price you can afford. I would highly recommend this dealership if you are looking for a good used vehicle.

February 4, 2017

This was the third car I bought from Donny. He's always pleasant, concerned for getting you what you want and need at the right price. Will do whatever... it takes to make sure you're satisfied. Makes sure any needed repairs are done right & in a timely manner.