Gunther Mazda

198 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 14, 2018

My wife was driving a 2001 Acura with 204k miles it had seen better days. We were hoping to use next years tax refund toward the purchase of a new car.... I suggested we stop at Gunther Mazda just to look at them to get an idea of what we wanted. We were cordially greeted by Jim Collins who asked if were looking to get into a car that very day. We politely told him we weren't prepared to make a move as we were short on funds for the down payment. He talked to us a bit and explained that as long as our credit scores were good we'd be able to use the Acura as a trade and a few hundred dollars and we could go home in a new car. We were looking for a CX-5 Touring model in a Machine Grey however they had just sold the last one (we watched it leave the lot) but Jim said not to worry that we would not be disappointed. We were elated when we got the top of the line Grand Touring model for about $10 more per month than we had been told we would pay for the lesser model. I'm used to having pack a lunch and bring a book when buying a car because the process is so cumbersome and time consuming we were out in just over 2 hrs. I highly recommend Gunther Mazda and suggest you ask for Jim Collins if you want a painless experience. His 34 years at the dealership make getting the job done a snap.

Pdavies, who would have thought you would be driving off the lot that day in your new Mazda CX-5 and in the Grand Touring model at that! Because your... intentions were to buy a vehicle during tax season, we couldn't think of a more successful car buying experience to provide you with. Jim treated you with great care during your car shopping process allowing you to make a deal you just couldn't pass up. As you have seen, the car buying procedure has gotten a lot easier and now our customer's can expect to take their vehicles home in just a couple of hours. Your review brings us such joy and we are unbelievably grateful to have had the opportunity to assist you in your car buying endeavors. Thank you for stopping by and choosing Gunther Mazda.

November 9, 2018

They made sure I got the best deal and was happy with my lease. In the end I got the car that I love! Thank you!

Customer, at Gunther Mazda you were able to leave with the best deal for the car you love. We couldn't think of a better car buying experience than th...at! Thank you for sharing your 5-star review with our team!

November 5, 2018

After going to all Mazda we felt excelent at Gunther. Nothing compares to the others. Very nice place and staff are profetionals. Ask for Willie and he... will care for you to have what you want. He found us a car that no other Mazda could do. Great job and excelent service.

Willie, in comparison to other Mazdas in the area, we are highly flattered to hear that you choose our dealership to conduct your business with. We ar...e proud to have been able to find you the car you wanted with great care and excellent service. Thank you once again for choosing Gunther and congratulations on your new Mazda.

October 17, 2018

Visited the dealership to lease a new CX-5. Coming out of my Infiniti, it was definitely a change, but Nick was so kind and patient with me to select the... right car and package. He then went above and beyond to make the payment work for me, all quickly with a smile on his face. The whole transaction was completed in under 2 hours. If you want a dealership that cares about you and won’t give you the run-around. Look no further!

Alexandra, thank you for sharing how well Nick took care of you during your Infiniti to Mazda Cx-5 transition. Your depiction of your car buying exper...ience embodies exactly what the entire team at Gunther Mazda strives to provide to each and every one of our customers. We are grateful to receive your review as well as your warm comments for Nick and the service her supplied to you.

October 7, 2018

My husband and I had a great experience at this dealer. Ali and Tony were superb and got me the car I wanted with the price I needed. Very happy!

Madonna, it's a pleasure to hear that Ali and Tony provided you and your husband with a superb and satisfying buying experience. Thank you for your 5-...star review and congratulations on scoring the car you wanted at the price you needed.

September 27, 2018

Great service from Jodi, every single detail about the car explained, hassle free and the best of all no hidden fees !!! Highly recommended. Stress free... experience.

Reynaldo, thank you for your recognition on the 5-star, hassle-free experience that Jodi delivered to you. Your recommendation means the most to us an...d we couldn't be more appreciative to receive your 5-star review.

September 19, 2018

I was working with FOUR different Mazda dealers and Gunther stood out in many ways!! Customer service, follow up, had everything ready for me as soon as... I arrived, and the transaction, and post sale. I’m very impressed. After leasing with Nissan for 15 years it was hard to leave, but it was also hard to say no to Gunther. Ossie was amazing working the numbers, and providing me options to help me meet my budget, and CJ was so knowledgeable of the Cx9. Things other car-sales associates don’t even bother to review. I’m beyond ecstatic with my new cx9, and can’t wait for my first road trip!!!

Charlotte, from start to finish, our team at Gunther Mazda was able to provide you with everything you were looking for and more! We are excited to ha...ve earned your business as well as your praise and recommendation for Ossie and CJ's efforts to make your process no less than amazing. We wish you many happy miles in your new Mazda and we know that your road trips will never be the same now that you're driving in your CX-9. Thank you again for your business and your 5-star review.

August 28, 2018

Great experience overall. Karen was very helpful by email. Ali was very helpful in person. Neil had very great people skills. Over all a great team.

YamyJ, your purchasing process with the Karen, Ali, Neil and Gunther Mazda team sounds like it was conducted in a very efficient and easy-going manner.... We are pleased to hear that your experience was nothing less than amazing and we are even more thrilled to receive your 5-star review. Thank you for choosing Gunther Mazda of Fort Lauderdale for your car-buying needs.

August 27, 2018

I was treated very well and taken care of while deciding how to go ahead with a car. I got a lease and I absolutely love it and am very happy with my payments... and the benefits. Thank you!

Jim, we are thrilled to receive your 5-star review and to know that you were taken very well care of. It is our pleasure to have provided you with a ...wonderful experience at our dealership and we are happy knowing you left 100% happy with your decision. Thank you for leaving us your review!

August 15, 2018

CJ was more than helpful. He helped me to achieve my goal of acquiring an excellent deal on my brand new Cx5. This is my second car at this dealer and... I would definitely recommend it

Carlos, we are happy to hear that Cj was of great help to you during the process of acquiring your new CX-5. We thank you for your continued business ...with the Gunther Mazda team and appreciate your review and recommendation.