Young Chevrolet

73 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 5, 2012

I called several dealerships and Young Chevrolet had the one I was looking for. Very easy process in purchasing at a fair price. They were not the closest... Chevrolet Dealer to my house, but had the vehicle I wanted. Sales staff was very knowledable and polite.

May 12, 2012

I called asking if they had a certain vehicle for sale and before I could inquire asking is they had any others and that I was interested they hung up... immediately, giving them a second chance I went to go visit and did not take me for a serious buyer very unsatisfied with the service.

Mr customer I'm so sorry this incident with the phone happened. We take all calls very serious,thats why we record all incoming calls to help us bette...r train our sales team so they may better serve our customers. please feel free to contact me at 214-328-9111 ext 336 my name is George Garza Pre-owned manager Here at Young Chevrolet.

March 18, 2012

I saw this car on-line and drove to see it. Within 30 minutes I made the decision to purchase my 2008 Corvette at a fair price with no haggle. I would... recommend this dealership in the future.

I am so glad you had a good experience at our dealership. We pride ourselves in our customer service so it is always great to hear when someone comes ...in and gets exactly what they are looking for. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance for your sales/service needs. Thank you again! -George Garza, Pre-owned director