Cleo Bay Honda

71 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 20, 2016

My Sales representative was Jay when i purchased my Dodge Avenger. He was very professional and gave me exactly what i asked for. The only regret i have... is that i hadn't purchased my wifes car from him but the next car i purchase will be from Jay. No pressure and fair price.

September 27, 2016

If you ever want to get a great deal on a car come talked to Elaine Cloud she will give you the best offer and willing to work for you to get where your... car payment where you want it. I will be back for another car

August 18, 2016

I didn't buy from this dealership they were very courteous and always call to check on my buying status which did not bother me but it did insure me their... customer service was rated A 1

June 20, 2016

Elaine was wonderful! She worked diligently in order to ensure we were satisfied. We LOVE our car! She deserves a raise!!!

June 10, 2016

I drove to Killeen from Georgetown to look at a Toyota Highlander. Tony had the keys and the vehicle was ready for my inspection and test drive when I... arrived. He was prompt and courteous through each step to actually purchase the car. I was very pleased with my experience.

June 4, 2016

Being a single mother of 2 children I always look for great deals! This is my 2nd vehicle I have purchased with the help of Cleo Cardosi as my sales associate.... I already knew the process was going to be quick, easy, friendly and most of all she was going to exceed my needs and expectations. The Honda Accord V6 EX-L with navigation is by far one of the most exciting, safest and dependable cars I have ever owned, driven or rode in. I put my trust in Cleo and once again my kids and I are all smiles while we drive in style and luxury. Those that were involved with the purchase process at Cleo Bay Honda all worked well together to make sure I was going to get the best deal they could offer. I appreciate great team work as well as great customer service along with making my time all worth while. I am one happy/satisfied customer! Cleo Cardosi's love for making great deals happen for her customers is something every person searching for a new or used vehicle dreams about. I know Cleo will always take care of business. Thumbs up!

May 10, 2016

Me and my wife went to see what type of deal's. And Johnny walker was great I will buy my car from them for good.

March 5, 2016

Professional,friendly service, and exceptional staff. No pressure sales and knowledgeable about their vehicles. They made purchasing my 2016 Civic Touring... a breeze! I will highly recommend Cleo Bay Honda and my salesman, Charlie Cook, to my friends and family.

January 4, 2016

The saleswoman, Kimberly, and the financial rep, Farris, did an excellent job. I can not say the same for the sales manager. We were looking at a used... 2015 Odyssey. We had a trade-in. I asked for a drive off (DO) the lot price. Through the saleswoman he provided that. The price looked fair and we accepted it. When we came back to make the trade, the finance rep presented us with a cost $2800 higher and we said whoa! I said that was a deal breaker and he called the sales manager. Apparently the sales manager had included a down payment to compute the DO price and we had said nothing about a down payment. There was no need for a down payment in our transaction. When we had been originally presented the DO price, it was by itself on one page and the computations on another. As we didn't care how he arrived at the price, we didn't care about the computations. We were only interested in the bottom line. When the sales manager came into discuss the price, he said he "was sure we had caught the miscalculation". In my opinion, he was questioning my integrity for his mistake. That question caused me to become a bit unglued. He found a way to meet the price by increasing what we received for our trade-in. We left with our new vehicle with the original price quoted. Kimberly and Farris did a fine job but the actions of the sales manager left a bad taste.

December 2, 2015

Terry did a great job when I purchased my new 2016 Pilot! He is very pleasant and helpful and gave us a lot of helpful information. The process was very... smooth. I would recommend Terry to any body considering buying a car from Cleo Bay Honda!