Big Star Honda

Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–9:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(713) 948-1901 (713) 948-1901

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.5

Eric Johnson

The sales team is awesome! Mr Leo was so positive about helping me get the car if I wanted the car and the rest is history. I will be going back to purchase again!!!

Kia Soul

Andria, my sales rep was excellent. She was very friendly and helpful. Mario, the finance guy was also excellent, explained everything in detail. I hate the process of buying a new car, it can be so stressful, but I couldn’t believe how smooth the whole car buying experience went. Thank you.

Awesome

Jason and Mario are the Best I’ll definitely recommend big star Honda to all my friends. Can’t wait to purchase my next vehicle from them

Gots a new ride

Walked in just looking around for a used car, walked out with a new car. Great deal could not pass up opportunity like this. Thanks Big Star Honda

Best overall service.

Best experience buying a new car. I worked a deal without having to leave and come back. Explaining everything about the vehicle I was purchased.

1.0

Will not go there again.

Worst experience ever. The salesperson and I had agreed on a price for a new 2020 van. I told him I had pre-approved financing. We had been communicating via email and phone. I arrived at the dealership and the salesperson brought a van and I test drove it. But he raised the price by $500 and tried to get me to sign a deal. Then his manager raised the price by over $2,500. Then proceeded to ask me why I wanted such a low price for the van.....because I couldn't qualify for additional financing is what he said. Then the manger let it slip that he was trying to sell me a 2019 van with almost a 100 miles on it. I went to a different dealership and purchased a new 2020 van with 9 miles on it for over $3,000 less then their offer.

Honda

Sales , management Reps. Had an excellent personality. Everybody was very helpful. Enjoy buying with them. Thank you very much. My Wife and I are enjoying our new car .

Tacoma

Rene Rodriguez, sales rep, displayed professionalism and expediency throughout the purchasing process of my used Tacoma. In addition, Mario the financial rep was courteous and detailed through the finance process.

4.3

Everyone pretty nice

The salesman Will Holderfield is nice and not too pushy. Everyone was pretty cool. Not too painful for a dealership. I will give them another shot with my next Honda.

I purchased a used Honda Civic for my daughter.

My experience with Marvin Pineda was outstanding. I have already begun to recommend family to the dealer BECAUSE OF Marvin Pineda. He made the process simple and painless.