Lovettsville Auto Inc.

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.3

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

THIS BUYING PROCESS WAS EASY DEALER WAS VERY PLEASENT AND HONEST WITH SALE I WOULD RETURN IF I SEE ANOTHER CAR I AM INTERESTED IN

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!

I NEEDED A CAR AND THIS DEALERSHIP HELPED ME FIND THE RIGHT ONE FOR ME AND THEY HAVE GREAT PRICES UNLIKE OTHERS. IM SO HAPPY WITH MY NEW CAR.

Great Experience

Owner was Knowledgeable, kind , and very helpful... We purchased a great car with no mechanical issue for under market valve.... Truthful, honest and very helpful... Would highly recommend this place to people in the future….. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Goes Above and Beyond

Jim goes above and beyond to make sure that his customers are valued and that everything is fully explained. He values his customers and it is a pleasure to do business with.

Ford Explorer

Jim was great. He followed up and answered question. He sent photos and was prompt. He made this a very easy process. I will be back for any future car needs.

Honest Car sales man

Very professional, caring and honest business people. The process was very easy and I never had this much ease with a car buying process. He goes above and beyond to make sure you get the car you need. I will come back again to this place if I need to buy another car.

2010 nISSAN sENTRA

Was very pleased with the dealership. Jim was very helpful and I feel very fair. I would definetly recommend this dealership to friends. Very good experience.

Teacher

Excellent honest salesperson. Ran the Carfax with me and we both read it together. Jim was very patient and there was no pressure. He stressed serval times and stated, "You need to be happy with car, if not I will not pressure you into purchasing the vehicle." Easiest and most gentle salesperson, I have encountered purchasing a car! I feel you can trust Jim.

Best Dealership out there- hands down

Jim is a very honest man, and the best car dealer I have ever bought from. He gave me an amazing deal, and was so kind and helpful. Jim is definitely a "Costumer-First" type of sales man. I have been so lucky to meet him, and to be able to buy from him. The next time I buy a car, this will be the first place I will come to, 10/10.

WOUNDERFULL SERVICE

VERY PROFESSIONAL SERVICE, VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, AND EXPERIENCED. GREAT TO WORK WITH! WE WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK! THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP AGAIN SAID!