Michael & Sons Auto Sales

38 reviews

June 19, 2014

My original posts under heading " classic dishonest used car salesman"; unfortunately, I can't seem to delete. Therefore, I'd like to say that within 48... hrs after posting my problem online I was immediately contacted by Micheal of Micheal and sons. We discussed the problems I was having with the truck and he personally arranged an appointment with his mechanic to make the necessary repairs. Unforfunately, the truck could not be repaired satisfactorily. I an effort to "make things right", Micheal offered to replace my truck for a more satisfactory one. I must say I was wrong about this dealership and it's owner. I must say again the level of honesty, integrity and trust in Micheal has made me a loyal customer. I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family. Thanks again mike.

May 8, 2014

Bought a car and got a problem in one month. After a few months, the ceiling cloth starts falling and the only thing that holds it are tiny pins! I should've... checked it carefully before buying to this dealer. They will tell you that the car works perfect and no problems at all. But wait till you get it from them.

This is the first we are hearing of this situation. We apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred with your car buying experience. We ...have tried to locate your file in an attempt to remedy this situation, however, we need further information to do so. Kindly provide more detailed information including make, model and year of the vehicle as well as date of purchase. We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction and hope to resolve this as quickly as possible

May 7, 2014

I had a very good experience when purchasing my car from Michael and Sons! They actually came to me to do the test drive! They want to make the sale and... they are all very friendly! I love my car, it passed inspection, and it has been great for the three months I've had it so far. Overall I am very happy with my purchase and even made a recommendation to my father who bought a very nice car. :) Go check them out!

May 3, 2014

Being blind sided with choosing a car off the internet, filling out an application and not knowing what to expect was rather scary. The deal I assumed... would go sour turned into many smiles and extreme happiness. Dave and Michael did all they could to make getting my first car off of the lot. I can say they are extremely nice and their customer service is remarkable. Thanks for making my day a GREAT one.

ReeSheema, It was our pleasure assisting you in purchasing your first car. We are so happy that you are satisfied with your experience with Michael ...and Sons and just as happy that we were able to work with you to make this deal happen for you. Best of luck to you!

April 20, 2014

After studying for weeks what car was the best value for my money I now had to find a dealer. i remembered my daughter had purchased a car for Michael... and Sons. So I asked her what her experience was with the dealership. She was happy with her purchase so I went online to check out their inventory. I found a couple of cars I was interested in but had high millage. David, the salesman showed me several cars, but i wasn't thrilled with them. He mentioned he had one coming in a few days and showed me photos. I was interested in the pictures and the car had low millage. When the car came in I test drove it and several days purchased it. Everything David told me was true , This is a very good dealership and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a used car. Thank you!

Joe, It was a pleasure dealing with you and to see that you are happy with your vehicle and overall buying experience. Your comments and recommendat...ions are greatly appreciated. Anything we can do for you or your family in the future feel free to contact us. Best of luck to you.

April 11, 2014

WOW!!!!! Not surprised " Micheal and sons" is playing "DUMB" about our transaction on 10/14/13, for an 1999 ford F150 (1ftzx1729xna27372) odometer reading... at time of sale 144,810 miles. Salesmanship name was max Goldberg. Reciept number ( stock number 499) This is just another example of how dishonest this dealership and it's employees are. Guess it's easier on the part of Micheal and sons to call me a liar and suggest I never made a purchase with them, than it is to take responsibility for their deceptive practices and make things right by me. BUYER BEWARE. Better yet steer clear of Micheal and sons.

Thank you for providing us with detailed information. Since the Toms River location closed we had some difficulty locating your file, however, we have... been able to locate same with the information you provided. Victor is no longer with our company and the new staff at our Lodi location will make every effort to resolve this matter. The owner will be contacting you directly to discuss this further. Again, we pride ourselves in customer satisfaction and will make every effort to remedy the situation.

March 22, 2014

I purchased a Ford F150 from this company, what a mistake!!!! The truck was offered "as is". I was told by both the salesman and Victor personally that... the truck needed only a few repairs. I was assured by the salesman that the mechanic for "Micheal and sons" had inspected truck and that a tune-up, shocks, oil change was all that was needed. I've spent over 2000 dollars in repairs to date. The truck had numerous problems that only a trained eye could determine. When I contacted "Micheal and sons" with my problem, Victor the salesman basically hung up the phone and did nothing to address the problem. The toms river location where i bought the truck had disappeared over night. The salesman i dealt with was no longer working there. Do not trust "Micheal and sons". I don't normally take the time to review businesses, but in this case I felt an obligation to warn others.

We apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred with your car buying experience. We have attempted to locate your file an an attempt to ...remedy this situation, however, there is no records of Todd M. from Toms River purchasing an F150. Kindly provide more detailed information including year of the vehicle as well as date of purchase. We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction and hope to resolve this as quickly as possible.

December 10, 2013

I bought my first car from this dealer. I searched high and low for the specific audi I was looking for. Not only did I find it there, They also gave me... a great deal on an amazing vehicle. They're service and customer relations are superb and I would recommend anyone looking for a quality item to consider this dealership.

September 13, 2013

I was a bit skeptical at first when I was shopping for a car for my son. The deal Victor presented to us seemed to good to be true and I kept asking "what's... wrong with car". There was nothiing wrong with the car and after the test drive we decided to buy it. After a day or two we noticed that the steering seemed a little funny. Victor said no problem...... we will repalce the rack and pinion steering at no charge. Most dealers when the car leaves the lot you are on your own. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a used car. These guys (Victor and MIke) are legit and back up everything they say.

September 1, 2013

I purchased my Toyota Echo and it has not given me problems whatsoever. He gave me a good deal for the trade in for my old car. There was no hassle, the... buying process was very easy, and he did all the paperwork for me. And he has a great selection of cars and he backs up all his cars 100%. I would recommend this dealership for anybody looking for any type of car. You would not be disappointed. Thanks Michael & Sons for the great car!