Momentum Volkswagen of Upper Kirby

137 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 21, 2021

Very happy with the dealership, was a lot faster than expected.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

January 12, 2021

Fast and Easy. Did everything remote. Sales answered all questions and facilitated delivering me my new car.

• September 15, 2020

My experience at Momentum VW was a great one! Sales person, Jesus was professional and knowledgeable and he made the process an easy one, I purchased... car within a couple of hours and it was delivered to me the next morning!

Marilyn, we strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Momentum Volkswagen of Upper Kirby. Ple...ase don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

January 8, 2021

Buying a car was always an all day thing, but at Momentum VW that was not the case. I like to talk about numbers and financing options through email or... text, as this helps me not feel pressured at the dealer to get all this info at once. Well Momentum was so helpful in the buying car process for me, as we took a few days talking about the GLI I wanted. When I arrived at the dealership Anthony had the car pulled up ready for me to look at it and take it on a test drive. We spoke about numbers again slightly, and boom applied and was ready to go to financing. NO haggling of pricing, just straight to the point, just the way it should be. I arrived at 5:40pm and left the dealer in my new GLI by 7:28pm. I highly recommend Momentum as they know how to treat their customers from the first online inquiry to completing financing, with best customer service. I was willing to drive from Katy as they showed respect to me as I did to them during all the emails and text. Thank you Momentum VW.

Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you for taking the time to let the world know about your positive ...experience. Have a great day!

January 4, 2021

I had a really pleasant experience with this dealer. They were willing to work with me to get the payments I needed, offered a great deal for my trade-in... and they were also willing to meet me and my husband out of town to get us the car. Nick was very friendly and made sure to keep in contact through the whole process, which for us was completely virtual, and made sure that everything was taken care of.

Hi Alicia Couch, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything ...more we can do!

December 27, 2020

We had an outstanding buying experience with Tony Roberts at Momentum Volkswagen. The dealership was very considerate of our time and Tony was very knowledgeable... about the car and their services. If you are considering a new Volkswagen I would definitely recommend paying them a visit.

November 16, 2020

They waist my time for just for trade in difference 450

Qamar Javaid, we truly appreciate your honest feedback. Please reach out to us at (844) 894-5462 when you can so we can address this situation directl...y. Thank you and have a great day.

November 15, 2020

Tracey was awesome she communicated with us she showed us several cars no pressure we made a second trip to the dealership at that time we purchased our... car Tracey, actually had a few cars for us to look at based on what we told her we were looking for.

Emma Charles, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

August 24, 2020

Working with the team at Momentum Volkswagen was a breeze! Our sales rep Tony Roberts was very thoughtful, polite, helped explain all the steps in the... process and was very mindful of my hectic schedule. The finance and back office folks were also great at dealing with all our questions, and overall, we felt we got a 5 star experience at Momentum VW.

Corey Allen, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Momentum Volkswagen of Upper Kirby! We can't... wait to see you again, have a great day.

August 14, 2020

Excellent from start to finish! Tony is a fantastic salesman. He?s chill, knowledgeable, and got my deal done better than expected!

Hi Leslie Martin! We're so happy we were able to help you out! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. ...Have an awesome day!