Wiesner Buick GMC

957 reviews

957 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Wiesner Buick GMC from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

April 22, 2019

Found a car online I was interested in and visited the lot to see it for myself. A manager was driving it at the time but I test drove one similar and... we agreed upon a price for the one I came about under the assumption that we would not have a deal if I didn't like it on sight. When I arrived the next day to pick it up as scheduled, it was washed and detailed and my salesman (Marc Carrera) insisted that I test drive before completing the last bit of paperwork, All members of the dealership were easy to deal with. Highly recommend.

Marc Carrera

Sales Consultant

April 4, 2019

this is the way customer service shouldbe..so glad that the service mgr addressed my issues from my last visit..i started to question their location..i... would highly recommend this dealership based on my last visit of 3/28/2019 and mr rodreguiz needs to be commended for his leadership..thx..,

February 22, 2019

Jason Burrows was a very knowledgeable, personable and professional salesman. He new my vehicle very well and was able to answer all of my questions.... I would highly recommend Jason when looking for a new vehicle.

February 22, 2019

Great service after purchase!! This dealership really stands for its product and service.

February 19, 2019

I just purchased a new 2019 GMC Canyon from Wiesner GMC after being given the run around at a dealership closer to my house. At that dealership I could... not get them to give me a price or spend any time with me putting together an order for a new truck. It seemed to me that they were not interested in selling me a truck if it was not already on the lot. So I called up Wiesner GMC and sent them the build sheet that I put together on the GMC website. We had a couple emails back and forth and the truck was ordered. I asked them what they needed from me to get the truck ordered and they said nothing. They would just order it just the way I wanted it and call me when it was in. Since it was an ordered vehicle we did not know what the exact price would be as rebates would be applied based on the date I picked up the truck not the date ordered. However the Wiesner salesman was able to tell me the formula we would use to arrive that the final price. We easily agreed on the formula and the truck was ordered. Certainly a good experience working with the people at Wiesner Thanks!

Mike Earls

General Manager

February 16, 2019

Jason was Great! I wasn't pressured to buy anything and that made me feel very at ease. I knew what price I needed to purchase and Jason found a way... to make it work.

February 14, 2019

Jason Burrows was very attentive to my needs and wants. He was supportive in every aspect of my purchasing process and decision. I purchased my previous... GMC from Beck & Masten and they had a similar priced truck, however, with Jason's personality and ease of doing business with, that was the deciding factor as to why I chose to purchase from Weisner. Thank you for a great experience Jason!!!

February 14, 2019

Jason was very thorough in explaining the details and new features of the AT4. Very professional and made the car buying experience an easy one.

February 13, 2019

Our salesman Jason Burrows was very patient throughout the whole process. Buying a new car can be very nerve racking but he didn't rush us and helped... us understand everything that was happening throughout. I will be recommending Wiesner GMC to friends and family.

February 12, 2019

Be sure to ask if the internet price includes a theft tracking device. At the time of negotiation they added an additional $1,500 to the internet price... for a "tracking device" installed on the vehicle in case of auto theft.

Chip Watkins