• Great service every time

Very nice people. Honest and friendly! Would recommend this dealer to anyone who is looking for a reputable place to have work done!

Thanks Melanie, we appreciate the kind words. It is extremely important people know they can trust us to do the right thing for their vehicle and we are glad you recognize this like so many of our customers. Happy mother's day!

• Will not let me test drive a car

I was told that I could drive the Ford focus RS before purchasing it then when i told that salesman that I purchased all my previous vehicles for cash and that I never finance the a car before And after that statement I was told the RS was the type of car somebody wouldn't want to buy with miles on it so they had to run a credit report before I could drive it I told the gentleman I was there to buy the car when I first walked in for all he knew I was going to pay cash for that car to Not the only one with a Ford focus RS their loss lol

Norm, customer service is one of our top priorities so we are disappointed to hear we failed to provide you with the quality experience you deserve. We take our customers? comments seriously so we hope that you?ll reach out to Rob Larson at (603) 964-8771 so we can understand exactly what went wrong and do our best to try and resolve this matter to the best of our ability. Our goal is to learn from your feedback and continue to improve for all of our valued clients so we hope to speak with you soon.

• Disappointred by Charlie's attitude

I had a bad experience with Charlie, who has an attitude he needs to work on. I have been to other car dealers, and their service was way better than this location. I was looking for a used vehicle, and stopped at this place to check out their cars. Jeff was very nice, and had the personality of a salesman. However, Charlie, seemed to be disappointed when he knew that I am not interested in a new vehicle, he then became "mean" and started making us regret coming to this location.

Thank you, Noah, for sharing this recent experience with us. We regret to hear you had anything less than a stellar experience with us. If you would be willing, please reach out to Rob Larson at (603)864-8771 so we can discuss how we can begin to make this better.

• Hampton Ford NH

Your new device manager is fun and knowledgeable. His friendly manner is a true asset .

• Good Job

Good interaction and service - very helpful service manager who explained things very well

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Keith. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Clipper

I plow and my 4 wheel drive went as well as my power steering. Hampton Ford had me up and going very quickly (2 days). They kept me updated and were very professional during this period.

• Great experience

i test drove and purchased a car I had viewed on cars.com. The process was smooth and Bill was great yo work with.

• 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0

I went in for a routine maintenance appointment and they advised me of a recall which I also needed done. They were very timely and super nice! :)

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership, Jen! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Hampton Ford Hyundai

Professional business with customer satisfaction in focus

Professional business with customer satisfaction in focus

Richard, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future. Take care!

• Great Experience

Had a wonderful experience at Hampton Ford Hyundai. I dealt with Mark Weatherby who was professional, courteous and knowledgeable, with a sprinkle of good humor thrown in at no extra charge. They delivered on time and on budget.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Jyme. Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.