Hampton Ford-Hyundai

Sunday Closed Closed
New (603) 379-6841 (603) 379-6841
Used (603) 379-6842 (603) 379-6842
Service (603) 379-6733 (603) 379-6733

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Annual State inspection and routine maintenance.

Great service, very friendly and eager going out of their way to provide a great experience. I was heading out of town and had to get my state inspection completed. They squeezed me into their schedule and completed the needed work that day. I needed 4 new tires for state inspection. They made a recommendation that was highly rated on line and came with a rebate. They filled out and submitted the rebate for me all I had to do was wait for the check!

Car inspection

Thanks- great service. Nice waiting area. .....................,....................

Dealer response

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback on your visit! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Bad day turned good

I was having issues with the hybrid system in my car, I called and they were able to get me in the same day. They not only made my day by fixing the problem but informed me that the service was covered under the warranty and wouldn't cost me a penny. Crappy day turned good!!!! Thank you Hampton Hyundia!!!!

Dealer response

David, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Good service at Hampton Ford

Hampton Ford did a great job of diagnosing my brake problem and fixing it.

4.5

Very happy. Would go there again.

Was hoping to get 5 yr warranty service, I was a little too late. Did not realize it was 5 yrs or 60,000 miles , Did not apply to me I had 64,000 miles. Got grease and oil change while there. If I ever need to purchase a new car I would get there. Love my Hyundai.

review

Fast, convenient, friendly service, and full explanation of work done on my car.

owner

flawless- Dan Bergeron did a great job explaining everything to me and communicating with me throughout the process.

Dealer response

Joe, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy Dan could help you! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Best Service Department at N. Hampton Hyundai!!!

The services department was excellent, quick and super professional

Hampton Ford Hyundai

Excellent dealer, very fair and works hard to give the customer the best deal. They are family owned and treat their customers as family. We bought a used car, drove it home and discovered that only one of our keys worked. We also noticed after a couple of days that the front fender did not align properly with the front door. They paid for a new key and took care of the alignment. We felt well cared for.

4.4

Made leasing easyVery friendly, good follow through, knowledgeable about the car, explain things in a comprehensible Manner. Very helpful with the insurance transition. I would recommend without his a Tatian