Volkswagen of Alamo Heights

111 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 15, 2020

Good treatment by the people taking care of the recall issue and the regular 50000 mile service as well as during checkout. The courtesy transportation... from and to also worked out very well

Thank you for your review, it is greatly appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

January 8, 2020

Outstanding Customer Service Rep in Carlos L. Great communication regarding status of service and recall work. Other employees were courteous and friendly.... Checkout was quick and easy. Many Thanks.

Thank you for being our customer, we appreciate your kind words!

• January 20, 2018

I would like to take the time to thank Raul, Michelle and Rolando for their excellent customer services and professionalism. I have been going to the AH... VW Dealer since 2015 when I purchased my first new VW Golf. The service department is a great

Thank you Hector for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

December 15, 2019

VWAH always been my dealership for service and oil changes I needed a oil change before a trip and I work weekdays, they had an appointment available on... sunday, was easy in and out yes it took like 1 hrs but price, service waiting room make it worth it specially when is a Sunday morning not full staff. It was a great experience. !!!

Thank yo! We are thrilled that our staff provided you with the best experience! We thank you for your continued business!

December 12, 2019

Friendly service. Extremely and helpful. Will and Julianne were awesome! Was kept updated and felt very taken care of and not pressured at all. Never... had a better experience.

Hi Aaron, Thanks so much for your kind review! We are thrilled to hear that we could provide you with a friendly and helpful service! We appreciate ...your kind words for Julianne!

October 18, 2019

Went in for new key fob and programming. Fast service, plus did a 60 point inspection and car wash for free. Also offer a free shuttle service which I... didn't take advantage of.

Thank you Christopher for your kind words! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer's service experience truly exceptional! We ...thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

October 16, 2019

These guys are the best and always help me with services in the same day no matter the trouble! They saved the day again, highly recommended.

Thank you for your kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

October 2, 2019

Told me my car would be ready for pickup. Waited all day, then didn't have a full tank as promised and when I got home no temp license plate on the vehicle.... That wasn't all of it.

I am sorry to hear that we did not deliver as promised to you! Can you please contact me so I can make this right for you? I really appreciate your b...usiness: Tim Boes - General Manager - tboes@vwofalamoheights.com - (210) 582-1198

September 19, 2019

We just bought our 2nd new vehicle from them. Not going to lie.It started off on a bad foot, however the team rallied together and made us beyond happy.... Unpleasant experiences will happen from time to time. What is most important is how they are handled. Oscar, Charles, the managers Chris and Ron, and the GM Tim went well out of their way to make sure were taken care of and excited about the buying experience. They all put in countless hours to make the deal happen.

Thank you vwbuyer for taking the time to leave kind feedback regarding your recent experience. If there is anything else we can assist you with, pleas...e do not hesitate to get in touch.

September 17, 2019

Thank you Álamo height for your service and Mr Oscar Gamez give us a great service we use Alamo HVW for the last 10 years

Thank you Rafael for your kind words! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience for the last 10 years!