CarLink

59 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 27, 2021

Very easy and has a nice staff I enjoyed buying my car at this dealship. It was clean inside the salesman was a laid back guy I was prequalified and was... in and out at a great price.

February 4, 2021

What a great experience. After trying other dealers that used pressure sales techniques, it was a pleasure to find a car here. Victor and the rest of the... staff made buying a car easy. And compared to the other dealers I almost bought a car from there were no hidden fees.

• November 25, 2020

Everybody was extremely friendly and knowledgeable and made my car buying experience enjoyable. Highly recommend coming here to purchase your next vehicle!... Thank you guys so much!!

December 30, 2020

I developed some interest in a used suv. I was emailed at 10 am informing the vehicle was available to see. I was phoned at 10:18 am by the receptionist,... we secured an appointment for 1130 am. I headed out to run errands in that direction, I was about halfway there and was phoned again at 1043 am. The receptionist someone else has an appointment and they are driving from 6 hours away. They will keep me updated. The manager Ashton Rosado did reach out to apologize for the miscommunication. No I would not recommend an inefficient place to do business, I actually noticed I am not the only unhappy potential client based off reviews.

November 20, 2020

Friendly Staff, Clean Showroom and Definitely Clean Cars with Good Selection. Purchased a Jeep Wrangler for my Daughter’s Graduation Gift shes in love... thanks guys

November 13, 2020

They contacted me about a car i posted for sale online. They called me about buying my car. I told them that it they could not come close to my asking... price and i did not want to waste my time. I was told that after an inspection a fair offer would be made. I explained the car had a few small dents and sent photos to them. I also said that i do not want to be given the "bait and switch" "fraud" etc. and again do not waste my time driving 30 min each way if you will not give me a reasonable offer. Went to the dealership and told them i wanted $1600. 5 min inspection and they offer $300!!! Scam! Total waste of my time. Less then 30 minutes after i left this crooked dealership i had $1200 cash in my hand from a private buyer! AVOID this place at all costs!

August 8, 2020

not a good Car Dealer. I called this dealer several times about a car. I offered a amount on the car. Four different salesmen told me my offers were rejected.... Ashton, Art, Lashawn, and The manager Robert. I asked Ashton talk to the a sale manager. She connected me to Robert the Manager. Robert told me that he will be raising the price on the car. however The online price of the car was lowed $70. A week later, Art called me and offered me a deal. I accepted the deal. Art then sent my credit application to several banks. Each banks pulled my credit report. I was notified by credit monitoring agent that several banks pulled my credit reports. Art never called me back. Five day later I called the dealership. While my credit reports were being pulled, The car was sold. I called Art. He stated that we didn't have any money from you on the car so we sold it. But that didn't stop them from pulling my credit reports. This dealership is unprofessional and has no business integrity. Do not believe anything that the salesmen say. God will see them in the end.

February 7, 2020

Needed a new car, wasn’t quite sure what I wanted. I was given space and time to browse at CarLink. I appreciated their patience. Got an awesome Mustang... from them!

January 11, 2020

I purchased a 2013 Acura MDX in late December. The car was in great condition and they had the lowest price for 50 miles around. I also purchased a 2... year front-to-back comprehensive warranty and found that their pricing for this peace of mind was more than competitive as compared to what I had experienced at other used car dealerships. All in all the buying experience from start to finish was very professional and without the typical hard-sell tactics present at many other used car dealers. As with any other major purchase consumers should do their homework and shop around. I researched comparable cars being offered for sale in the same general marketplace on cars.com and Carfax.com so that I had a good understanding of the local inventory and price points. I compared and checked the offering price for targeted vehicles on kbb.com (Kelly Blue Book) to verify that I was truly getting a good deal; this avoids the need to ask / trust salespersons. Definitely ask for a Carfax report on any vehicle that you're seriously considering buying. At the end of the day CarLink won my business. I would definitely shop there again and I would recommend this dealership to others.

October 24, 2019

I drove over an hour to come to this place, all for the man who assisted me to be rude and condescending. I was asking to negotiate on the price, he very... rudely shot me down and told me there is no negotiating. Don't go here, they are just money hungry!