Seaview Buick GMC

240 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• August 8, 2016

Courteous, pleasant. Was fast service, great car, friendly staff. Would recommend to others. Thank you for your help in me getting a very much needed new... car.

Thank you for taking the time to write this 5-star review, Jaquelyn. We strive to provide courteous service to all our guests and are glad to hear tha...t we helped you find the car you were looking for. Please keep us in mind for your future auto needs as our team is always here to assist you. Best regards, Chris Olson, Owner and General Manager, seaview123@hotmail.com

October 22, 2018

you suck. the repairs you supposedly did made my truck run like crap and a half decent mechanic repaired It for no cost by fixing what you messed up... I have pictures of when I picked it up you left plug wires hanging truck barely running and I paid you more than I should have to screw my vehicle up who ever the tech was needs to be fired.

September 24, 2018

We travel throughout the US and needed an oil change, recall service work done and had our engine needs service light come on for a transmission issue.... They got us in quickly, took care of all our service needs, helped us with rides to and from the dealership. Highly recommend this dealership.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Your feedback is very important to us, and we greatly appreciate your time and business. Please reach o...ut if there is anything else we can do to further assist you. Thank you again!

September 24, 2018

My wife took her rig in and they did a great job looking it over while she was in for an oil change. Interior was also clean and freshly vacuumed.

Thank you so much for your kind review - we're happy we could help! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you further.

August 27, 2018

My dealer Chris made my process of buying a car super easy and smooth he catered to all my requests and found me an awesome deal .

We're happy to hear that Chris was able to hook you up with a great deal! Thank you so much for your kind review, as well as your business.

August 24, 2018

Really pleased with my overall experience purchasing a vehicle from Seaview! I had emailed Joe ahead of time to let him know I was coming in to look at... a used Yukon. He made sure someone was ready to help me the minute I walked through the door. Steve was super friendly and knowledgeable about the car, making sure I had a chance to look through everything thoroughly. The test drive was really smooth and purchase process even smoother. To finish everything off, Jay made the financing process as painless as possible. I had some questions about interest rates and he provided all the information I needed to understand the financing details. I walked away knowing I got the best financing deal available. Couldn't be happier with my experience at Seaview, and I'd highly recommend working with them for your next vehicle purchase!

August 22, 2018

David A. in service department is awesome very helpful and is very friendly

Thank you so much for your kind words about David! He is truly a valued member of our team.

August 21, 2018

I came in to buy a 2013 Ford C Max that was listed. It was a resonable price with low miles and in good condition. Kathy was my salesperson who patiently... answered my many questions about the car. She was very professional and personable. The financial part of the process went very smoothly also making it a very positive experience.

Congratulations on your new car, Tamara! If you have any more questions or need assistance with anything else, please give us a call. Thank you for yo...ur kind review!

August 17, 2018

I had my wifes car detailed and they did an exceptional job.

August 12, 2018

Thank you so much Steve Shawyer for helping me to look at and drive a Buick Regal TourX. Appreciate the time you took out of your day and would recommend... anyone to come in an see Steve!

No thanks are necessary - we're always happy to help! If you're in need of anything else or have questions, please don't hesitate to re...ach out. Thank you!