Seaview Buick GMC

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 223 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great service, friendly, would recommend highly.
    August 8, 2016

Courteous, pleasant. Was fast service, great car, friendly staff. Would recommend to others. Thank you for your help in me getting a very much needed ...new car.

Thank you for taking the time to write this 5-star review, Jaquelyn. We strive to provide courteous service to all our guests and are glad to hear tha...t we helped you find the car you were looking for. Please keep us in mind for your future auto needs as our team is always here to assist you. Best regards, Chris Olson, Owner and General Manager, seaview123@hotmail.com

Good Experience
    March 30, 2018

I purchased my vehicle (a 2015 Kia Soul+) here and had a good experience, although it was a fairly straightforward transaction since I purchased it ou...tright. I got it for what I think was more than a fair price and the salesman was accommodating and eager to please. I'm adding a rating of the quality of repairs since my mother has had her vehicle ('07 GMC Acadia) serviced here for some years and has never had any reason to complain.

Thanks for letting us know how we did, Tyson H! We truly appreciate it! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you further.

Great experience
    March 27, 2018

Came in in the last hour of business on a Sunday and test drove the car. I asked for their best offer so I could be on my way to look at another. No b...ack-and-forth negotiations. Simply a great deal. Best experience I've ever had at a dealership

Thank you so much for your kind review, Monica L Mcgarrah. We hope you love your new car!

Easy to work with
    March 26, 2018

Jonathan Pena was great to work with. He delivered on all he promised.

May Day Queen
    March 4, 2018

The Salesman was great & thus far the Service Dept has been wonderful.

Thanks Bill Conner and !
    March 4, 2018

When you go to Seaview GMC/Buick ... see Bill Conner. I'm a guy that hates the car buying process and I have to say Bill made buying my 2015 Yukon De...nali a great experience. Not only was he a low key salesperson ... he knew everything about a 3 YO truck and that made my decision to buy from he and Seaview an easy decision. I will go back to Seaview again! Thanks Bill and Brita!

Service Department
    March 2, 2018

Every time I visit I am glad I found this dealership to service cars. I always have a great experience from check-in, courtesy rides, quality work and... price.

TRUST MEANS EVERYTHING!
    March 1, 2018

I have a 2007 Saturn ION2; the engine light & change oil light came on 10 days before I actually took it in. I was afraid it was going to be really ba...d. Keith, in service dept., said they'd check it out, but he told me cost to expect if it was engine problems, and they would change the oil. I also asked him to have them air my tires. He told me about how long I would be waiting too. When my name was called, Greg was the one to check me out. He said they did a test on engine and it passed and all was OK (whew!); he also showed me a screw that was found in my tire the service tech found and plugged the hole. They included a coupon for my oil change. I love this place & the staff. They go beyond what I expect. I don't know the name of the service tech that found the screw, but he could have just filled the tires...THANK YOU!!! Everyone I encounter at Seaview Buick is so nice, down-to-earth, they know their car stuff and I do appreciate all of them for always helping. me. As I said ... trust is everything and Seaview Buick can be trusted.

Mr. Customer
    February 25, 2018

I continue to receive Exemplary Customer Service from Seaview Buick & GMC, Sales and Service.

We're happy we could be of service to you, Pjw! Please let us know if you need anything else - we're always happy to help.

Bill Conner
    February 22, 2018

I was looking for a specific color/option Yukon Denali and wrote a request on a car site. Much to my dismay I got about 6 inquiries from 6 dealers wi...thin 10 minutes. Most of the people asking me about the vehicle I wanted then pressured me to visit the dealership for another optioned/color vehicle. One of those 6 people that responded to me was Bill Conner from Seaview GMC. He was not only courteous but very questioning about what I wanted. Bill had the exact model on the lot and was very "non pressure" about looking at it. I visited the dealership yesterday and found the car within the price/mileage I wanted. Bill was a pleasure to work with along with Brita the Sales Manager. It was the most positive car buying experience of my lifetime ... and at my age that's saying something. I would highly recommend Bill Conner (and Brita) of Seaview GMC to you as I will find them again when I want to get another car.

Thank you so much for your kind review. We hope you love your new car!

Seaview Buick GMC