Seaview Buick GMC

New (425) 954-2547 (425) 954-2547
Used (425) 954-2546 (425) 954-2546
Service (425) 967-8036 (425) 967-8036

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Everyone was great to work with, especially Kathe. Great...

Everyone was great to work with, especially Kathe. Great customer service! She was very responsive and got is the vehicle sooner than she promised. Ask for Kathe!

Our whole experience with Seaview was very satisfying....

Our whole experience with Seaview was very satisfying. From the first phone call with Andy the salesman to speaking with Gabriel about all our questions to getting the financial paperwork signed. I believe all our service needs in the future will be well taken care of. We highly recommend Seaview if you want no pressure and a great value on your next vehicle.

Outstanding customer service

The folks at Seaview are as professional as they come, we were looking for a particular vehicle and they had it, we had a budget and were steadfast on sticking to it, the sales team was more interested in our satisfaction than their profits, in my book that is a very rare thing now days. We are extremely satisfied and even though we live more than 3hrs away we would shop with them again. Thank you Gabriel and Caleb

Great vehicle purchase experience!

Clean. Quick.Easy. Polite. Knowledgeable. Respectful. Great inventory. No pressure. All in all an excellent experience! We got exactly the vehicle that fits our needs and wants. Love our GMC Acadia! Highly Recommend Seaview Auto Center!!

3.7

Tahoe repair

Overall the customer service I received from Eric in the service department was great and because of that I gave it a 3 star instead of a 1 star. This why, within two weeks I got my vehicle returned to me with grease and dirt on the door handles, steer wheel and floor mat. The first time was after the oil change and 2nd time was after the T/S and fix the Tahoe the 1st time. Eric personnel cleaned the vehicle the 2nd time. This make 3 times I have had to someone clean my vehicle after servicing. I have to wonder if the technician is T/Sing correctly and my vehicle was fixed correctly. Where is the pride at this dealership service department???? The next time you fly ask yourself if the crew preparing the plane for flight has pride? Would you fly that airline if they did not have pride?

2.0

Dishonest, beware , nickel and dime

Dealership had a rare 3/4 ton Yukon XL with low mileage. We have been looking for this vehicle for several years. We live six hours away. Struggled all day Friday trying to get the feedback we needed to make a decision. Once we settled on a price I put $2,000 down to secure it. When the purchase order arrived they snuck in a $609 anti-theft option. When I baulked at it the finance manager replied, “It is already installed and included in the numbers. Not something I am adding on after the fact.” Not true. Final price was $609 higher than the sticker price. They pre-install this on all new and used so why they aren’t up front about it is puzzling. It’s a nice add-on but not something we would have ordered. We planned on buying it regardless so we drove over. We finally got them to discount it to $169 after a lot of hassle. They also changed us $33 for the window sticker in addition to the “negotiable” $150 document fee. Excessive. Their inspection report ( that took way too long to get) did indicate it was missing the third row seat but failed to note the big cracks in the dash, missing cargo area floor mat and broken wiper washer sprayer. Hard to get that information from 350 miles away. Lastly, while the salesman was pleasant to work with, surprisingly he couldn’t explain the Stabiltrak and traction control features. A quick internet search explained this feature as a highly effective safety system that has bee on all GM vehicles for years and should be a no brainer for a car salesman. There’s a button for it on the dash, front and center. 90 day warranty they offer is nice but only if you have it serviced at their shop.

Used car purchase

We worked with Caleb, a great experience as far as car purchasing goes. I would highly recommend this dealership to you. The sales manager was quick and efficient.

4.0

Issues resolved

There were several issues associated with my purchase or a used 2020 Terrain but they worked with me to get them resolved. This is the second vehicle I have purchased from them.

Great Experience

Found the car we wanted online, set up appointment, no hassle pricing, easy and painless. Overall experience was awesome! Would recommend to all our friends!

1.0

Drove an hour for zero percent financing on a specific...

Drove an hour for zero percent financing on a specific truck (that they called to tell us about the awesome promo). Only to find out the truck we came for does NOT qualify. Oh. Sorry.