Seaview Buick GMC

New (425) 954-2547 (425) 954-2547
Used (425) 954-2546 (425) 954-2546
Service (425) 967-8036 (425) 967-8036

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.0

Issues resolved

There were several issues associated with my purchase or a used 2020 Terrain but they worked with me to get them resolved. This is the second vehicle I have purchased from them.

Great Experience

Found the car we wanted online, set up appointment, no hassle pricing, easy and painless. Overall experience was awesome! Would recommend to all our friends!

1.0

Drove an hour for zero percent financing on a specific...

Drove an hour for zero percent financing on a specific truck (that they called to tell us about the awesome promo). Only to find out the truck we came for does NOT qualify. Oh. Sorry.

1.7

Oil change

Oil was dripped on the left fender of my car after my oil change. I have a white car - they should have cleaned it off.

1.8

New truck

Make sure to check all the numbers before purchasing, I made a huge mistake with this, especially if you have a trade in. They have a habit of charging you the sale tax on your trade in and reducing the value . The incentives they claim your getting is also over stated. Overall pretty miserable experience would not recommend this dealer .

Positive and painless!

Sooooo ;happy with my purchase! Although it was not their standard car on the lot, I was searching for a used RAV4 and Seaview had just what I was looking for. Kathi wa professional and very thorough. I would highly recommend anyone to Seaview and request Kathi!! Kelly

2011 Silverado

Cale was very open and knowledgeable on the numbers on helping me on the financing part of the deal. He was helpful to keep the numbers in the ballpark I was expecting to be at. All the staff there was also friendly and answered any questions that I had.

1.0

Gabe is a liar and a sleazeball.

I finally found a used 2013 F-150 that looked like "the one." I arrived to take a look at it and a nice gentleman brought the truck around. He then proceeded to try and up-sell the truck with a bunch of lies. He tells me that the truck had been there for only a month, was a local purchase/subsequent trade in and that the tonneau cover on the truck was worth $2000 w/ installation. First off no, it had been there for ~2 months based off of the Carfax and various other websites. Secondly, it's a truck from from Abbotsford, BC. Thirdly, it has a Backflip tonneau cover which retails just shy of $1000 and takes 30min to install with a socket wrench. So being the informed purchaser that I am I could tell what kind of car salesman this guy is. I met Steve, my scheduled salesman, for the test drive and he gave me all of the time I needed to look through the truck and go for a test drive. Steve was great. Everything looked in order, so we sat down to start talking numbers. First purchase agreement came out with an extended warranty, some acid etched stickers labeled as "passive sercurity" enhancements, and GAP coverage even though I was looking to do a cash deal. I had those removed and then put out a fair cash offer for the vehicle in question, knowing full well what they paid for it and what it's actually worth. Unfortunately that same sleazy lying salesman from before comes over and turns out he's the Sales Manager in charge of making and approving the deals. His name is Gabe L. Avoid him as he will lie, bully, condescend and belittle you in order to try and force you into a deal. After an exhaustive few rounds of trying to come to an agreement, I determined that there was no reasoning with this abusive man. He continually belittled me saying that I was being "unrealistic", that I "didn't understand" how things worked and that "You shouldn't be purchasing something and worrying what it's value will be after you drive away with it" (i.e. immediately losing $10k in value) I later found that their "Autocheck" report didn't mention any damage to the vehicle where as the Carfax report did on two separate occasions and at two separate locations. Curious that they would use something like "Autocheck" as opposed to the industry standard that Carfax has become. So moral of the story, Steve is a decent fellow, Gabe is a greedy sleazeball who is looking to force you into a purchase that doesn't make sense financially.

1.0

Avoid this place like the plague!

Gabe is the most crooked sales manager I have ever met. He didnt follow through on any of the promises he made prior to purchasing my new vehicle. When I took it back it in I got the run around from the Service manager Randy. They just kept passing the blame back to one another and I never received the work promised prior to purchasing the vehicle.

Great experience!

I just bought my 3rd preowned car and will buy my next vehicle here. Friendly environment and easy going. No pressure to trade in my old car to get my truck.