Seaview Buick GMC

New (425) 954-2547 (425) 954-2547
Used (425) 954-2546 (425) 954-2546
Service (425) 967-8036 (425) 967-8036

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Excellent Customer Service

2nd New Car purchase! Everyone made my car buying experience stress free! Would recommend to friends and family! Love my new 2019 Terrain!! Very Happy

Awesome truck

Great experience. Sales & Finance people were very professional. No high pressure at all. I drove a long way for a great deal. I highly recommend them.

Chief engineer

Even the finance guy called to say I was approved. From when I parked my car there was someone there to greet me. Stayed with me through the whole process and was very knowledgeable as he answered all my questions

Great people to help you.

Our sales man Steve helped get us in our dream car. was not pushy at all. we will be back to buy our next car there. Thank for the great service Sheldon & Patricia

It was all great

I had to chose between five different dealerships to do business with. The Seaview BUICK GMC was great on every postion: the price, the payment, ease of dealing with, customer service.

Great customer care

Had a wonderful experience purchasing my car through Seaview thanks to Steve and Joe. Their personable no-pressure attitude made me very confident about our purchase.

Great customer care

Amazing Deal givin’ To us at Seaview Buick!

Gabe Lopez and John Hayes had been such a great help at Seaview Buick! They gave us an amazing deal and had been great men for bargaining during this long process! Thankfully for them, my family and I now have a car big enough to fit all of us comfortably!

Great Experience Purchasing 2019 Denali HD

I worked with multiple sales associates to purchase my 2019 Denali HD, and they were all outstanding and was HASSLE FREE. They also offer Lifetime Oil Changes for new purchases.

New car

Thaks for all you help !! My wife and me we are very happy with our new car