Seaview Buick GMC

New (425) 954-2547 (425) 954-2547
Used (425) 954-2546 (425) 954-2546
Service (425) 967-8036 (425) 967-8036

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Outstanding service and quality work

The quality of the customer service is outstanding and both the repair work and prices were much better than secondary automotive shops. Always taken care of at Seaview

4.0

Review

Everything was done to my satisfaction. I was very satisfied with the attention to detail.

In and Out in no time

Looked online and found the car i wanted, filled out my credit through their sight and when i got there everything was ready to go. Signed papers watching the Seahawks play the Rams and headed home with my new/ used car in no time at all. Everyone was very nice and I've called Steve a few times since I've been home with questions and he always gets right back to me within a matter of minutes. Definitely appreciate the welcoming feeling i received from all.

New Buick Encore purchase

I went in to test drive a new car and learn about GMC rebates. The salesman Steve and manager Joe were so helpful in clearly informing me and answering any questions I had. I left with a brand new car at a great price with a excellent warranty. I was given full instruction and shown how to use all the amazing features on my new car. I love the car and feel beyond confident I made an excellent choice due to all the help I received to make my informed decision. All the staff I worked with was friendly curtious and helpful. I found a dealership I will continue to use over and over and rexocommend to family and friends with confidence.

An easy experience

I just bought my second preowned car at Seaview, under the same circumstances: old car needed repairs that couldn't be justified by the value (we tend to drive them into the ground). Both times we found vehicles that worked in our budget, absolutely no pressure and lots of help, and an easy, quick deal and finish. Steve was a low-key, very helpful sales person, and Mr. Carr handled the financing as smoothly and as friendly as he always does (and is). We've used Seaview for auto repairs, too, and never been disappointed. This is once again a thoroughly pleasant experience.

Dealer response

Thank you so much! It's always a pleasure to see you! We truly appreciate your kind review as well as your continued business.

Service and satisfaction are the whole game.

I just bought my second preowned car at Seaview, under the same circumstances: old car needed repairs that couldn't be justified by the value (we tend to drive them into the ground). Both times we found vehicles that worked in our budget, absolutely no pressure and lots of help, and an easy, quick deal and finish. Steve was a low-key, very helpful salesperson, and Mr. Carr handled the financing as smoothly and as friendly as he always does (and is). We've used Seaview for auto repairs, too, and never been disappointed. This is once again a thoroughly pleasant experience.

1.0

you guys suck

you suck. the repairs you supposedly did made my truck run like crap and a half decent mechanic repaired It for no cost by fixing what you messed up I have pictures of when I picked it up you left plug wires hanging truck barely running and I paid you more than I should have to screw my vehicle up who ever the tech was needs to be fired.

Dealer response

Robert, the safety of your vehicle is of the utmost importance to us. Please give us a call so we can learn more about who you worked with, address this with our management, and, of course, make this up to you. (425) 329-4761 - thank you.

Awesome GMC dealership

We travel throughout the US and needed an oil change, recall service work done and had our engine needs service light come on for a transmission issue. They got us in quickly, took care of all our service needs, helped us with rides to and from the dealership. Highly recommend this dealership.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Your feedback is very important to us, and we greatly appreciate your time and business. Please reach out if there is anything else we can do to further assist you. Thank you again!

Oil change

My wife took her rig in and they did a great job looking it over while she was in for an oil change. Interior was also clean and freshly vacuumed.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your kind review - we're happy we could help! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you further.

Finding the right vehicle.

I contacted kathe Arambul in the fleet sales department and told her what I was looking for in a new truck. She searched dealer inventories nationwide and found none available as specified. I then visited the dealership and we ordered a 2019 GMC 3500 HD set up with my choices of engine, upholstery, etc. She kept me informed of the process and progress until the truck arrived at and was prepped by the dealership. This the seventh vehicle I've purchased from Seaview since 2000. The lack of gimmicks and pressure makes the buying experience pleasant.