Seaview Buick GMC

New (425) 954-2547 (425) 954-2547
Used (425) 954-2546 (425) 954-2546
Service (425) 967-8036 (425) 967-8036

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Super friendly and super helpful!

My dealer Chris made my process of buying a car super easy and smooth he catered to all my requests and found me an awesome deal .

Dealer response

We're happy to hear that Chris was able to hook you up with a great deal! Thank you so much for your kind review, as well as your business.

SERVICE

GREAT SHOP ALWAYS DONE WRIGHT NO QUESTIONS THAT THEY CANT ANSWER I ALWAYS ENJOY TALKING TO THE GANG VERY FREINDLY PRICE IS ALWAYS FAIR FOR SERVICES PERFORMED

Great overall experience!

Really pleased with my overall experience purchasing a vehicle from Seaview! I had emailed Joe ahead of time to let him know I was coming in to look at a used Yukon. He made sure someone was ready to help me the minute I walked through the door. Steve was super friendly and knowledgeable about the car, making sure I had a chance to look through everything thoroughly. The test drive was really smooth and purchase process even smoother. To finish everything off, Jay made the financing process as painless as possible. I had some questions about interest rates and he provided all the information I needed to understand the financing details. I walked away knowing I got the best financing deal available. Couldn't be happier with my experience at Seaview, and I'd highly recommend working with them for your next vehicle purchase!

A friendly, no-hassle experience

Best Service Department Around

I worked with David and Jocelyn when I brought my vehicle in and they were both so nice and helpful. I have been to many other dealers and this one has the best Service Department around! I highly recommend Seaview!

Awesome

David A. in service department is awesome very helpful and is very friendly

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your kind words about David! He is truly a valued member of our team.

Excellent experience buying a used car!

I came in to buy a 2013 Ford C Max that was listed. It was a resonable price with low miles and in good condition. Kathy was my salesperson who patiently answered my many questions about the car. She was very professional and personable. The financial part of the process went very smoothly also making it a very positive experience.

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new car, Tamara! If you have any more questions or need assistance with anything else, please give us a call. Thank you for your kind review!

Always great service

I had my wifes car detailed and they did an exceptional job.

Great Service!!

Thank you so much Steve Shawyer for helping me to look at and drive a Buick Regal TourX. Appreciate the time you took out of your day and would recommend anyone to come in an see Steve!

Dealer response

No thanks are necessary - we're always happy to help! If you're in need of anything else or have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you!

Baught a Kia Forte today

Steve Shawver made made my daughters first car a great experience. This was great customer service. Steve did many things to prep before we arrived. Also helped fix dome interior lights.