Scott Robinson Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 10:00am–8:00pm Closed
(855) 400-3782 (855) 400-3782

4.5

1.0

I had a horrible experience with service first of

Poor service had my car for over 30 days and it's still not write and we are still waiting to hear back from the warranty no word bad service and we had to call them our self which is much more horrible horrible horrible

Dealer response

We've received your comments and are reviewing your feedback with our team.

Recommend this location for purchasing a vehicle

I recently shopped for a 2020 challenger sxt. I was very satisfied with everything and hope to come back one day to make another purchase. Thanks to Pete Serrano, Brandon Rice, and Chris Bayne for allowing me to purchase my dream vehicle.

Jeep Grand Cherokee

My overall experience was excellent, considering I have not been in the market to purchase a vehicle for over 10 yrs. Pleased with my purchase.

Jeep Grand Cherokee 2021

Jeff Azar made the process very easy and straight-forward. He did a great job and was very attentive. They gave us an excellent deal on the vehicle, plus the vehicle is very nice.

High quality long term customer relationship

Cesar in service is a great asset. He makes sure you don't do unnecessary work and the work needed to stay safe. He has even answered my text on his day off to let me know if it was safe to drive my car to service versus having it towed given lights that had come on.

Jeep Compass

We just leased a 2021 Compass Trailhawk for my daughter. Brian Misawa did a great job and worked very hard to get us the right car. He was very knowledgeable about the different trims and packages. The lease process went very smoothly. I would definitely use them again.

Great experience

Very easy and fun experience! I went in, told them what I wanted and they put the order in for me for a brand new custom wrangler!

Dr Philip Kennedy

We travel 45 minutes , by passing closer Chrysler dealers, to see some one we trust. We have been very happy with their service and fees. We appreciate Cesar, our service advisor. He has been very attentive to our concerns. He is very reachable. Other dealers don't even return our calls. Cesar responds quickly and listens to our concerns.

So Happy with my new Jeep!!

I'm so happy with my experience at Scott Robinson Jeep this past weekend! I was helped by Ashley Brown, who went above and beyond in helping me select a car without me having to spend hours at the dealership looking around. Based off of what I was hoping for in a car, he sent pictures of cars that matched certain features I wanted before I even arrived to the dealership. By the time I got to the dealership, all that was left was testing out the car I selected and signing the paperwork! I love my new Jeep Wrangler and appreciate Ashley's help in making the process super easy and quick for me. 10/10 experience, Thank you!!

Met Beto for service to my vehicle

Beto is very professional, greeted me and treated with respect. He is very knowledgeable and helpful considering my vehicle is 15 years old. I will continue to contact Beto for all services to my vehicle.