Mike Maroone Chevrolet South

893 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 16, 2020

We were looking for just the right Corvette and came across this one at Mike Maroone Chevrolet. Andre our salesman was top notch!

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

August 27, 2020

carlos lumbreras was great throughout the process of selling a car. Transparent and passionate.

Hello, thank you so much for your feedback! It's great to hear our team could help. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do t...o assist, and take care!

August 11, 2020

Carlos was amazing throughout the process. From answering the phone with a smile to his follow through to ensure we got the best deal! Thanks again Carlos!

Hi, congratulations on your new vehicle! We're pleased to know our team was able to exceed your expectations and really help you out. If you ever need... anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. We're always happy to help. Have an awesome day!

August 8, 2020

Carlos was very friendly a great attitude and very enthusiastic, he was willing to meet our request and worked hard to make sure we were ok with the... out come. Great salesman

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next... visit!

July 30, 2020

Carlos Lumbreras did an amazing job helping me sell my Jeep. Mike Byczek was very helpful and courteous. Great place

Hi there, your satisfaction is our top priority. We hope you have a great day!

July 30, 2020

Justin Hecht was great. Made sure we were satisfied with our purchase. Went the extra mile to get exactly what we were looking for. His assistant was... very knowledgeable and courteous. Great buying experience.

Hi, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Mike Maroone ...South Chevrolet

July 27, 2020

Dealer paid me very fair market value for my 2017 F350. No haggling. Quickly completed.

Hi, congratulations on your new vehicle! We're pleased to know our team was able to help you out. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel ...free to give us a call or stop by. We're always happy to help. Have an awesome day!

July 14, 2020

I paid for $1500 of service. I was missing one screw to my bumbper and did the headlights. They pushed back in my bumbper and didnt adjust my headlight... after removing it. I brought it back so they can fix what they didnt do for the $1500 job and they tried charging me another $150 for what they should have done in the first place. The day i brought it in, i asked to speak to a manager at noon, was at lunch. I then called every hour until 5. He never responded to my messages and the tech who was supposed to fix my car left early. Managers name is Aaron. Still has yet to contact me. They then said i would have to leave it there for the tech in the morning. I had enough, picked up my uncompleted car and brought it to another mechanic who fixed it in 10 mins and only charged $20. This place is a joke and they dont have any customer service ethics. They rip you off. I will NEVER take my car to Mike Maroney. PLEASE BE AWARE!!

Hi there, we regret to hear that your recent experience was anything less than exceptional. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we will ...use your comments to better our processes in the future. Take care.

June 16, 2020

If your looking to make a purchase stop by and see Andre Cruz he takes the time to find what your looking for. I went in for an oil change and left with... a new vehicle.

March 12, 2020

Went In to look at a CPO car and in the window it said no warranty as is. When I questioned the sales guy he said not sure why it’s listed like that. ... I think they are just trying to get more interest in the car.

Hi there, I would like to get some more details about your experience with us. Please reach out to our General Manager, Robert Farnett at 719-596-3040... or sales.coscs@mikemarooneauto.com so we may assist you in moving forward towards a resolution.