Your MTH

Friday 8:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(320) 310-0609 (320) 310-0609

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Awesome experience at MTH

Ryan was excellent. Great customer service. Would definitely would get another vehicle from again from them. Would definitely recommend someone to go to Minnesota Truck headquarters.

Great Dealership

I worked with Zach. Got the truck I wanted and he took care of everything. The whole process was easy and they had a place for my kids to play while we took care of buying the truck. Great dealership.

Good folks to work with

Ethan B was a great salesman to work with - he and the team took time to explain differences in pricing with other dealerships truck to show value in theirs. I had financing lined up prior and they weren’t pushy with “pay here” crap either. Great team.

Excellent establishment

Great place to buy a truck from, nick Selle was an amazing sales agent and the whole company went above and beyond to get me into a new truck!

Mth customer service is why you should shop mth

By far the best customer service you will receive from a dealership! Top of the line very good and fun environment. Large amount of inventory!

MTH is a top notch dealership.

Taden went above and beyond to make sure my purchase fit all of my needs. He found me the perfect truck. He also made sure I left the dealership with a full tank of fuel! Excellent customer service!

MTH is where it’s at!!

The best customer service ever!! Amazing shops and so family friendly!! Ill never buy a vehicle anywhere else!! Tadan is the best! And they always have an amazing selection!!

1.0

truck was ok, service was terrible

Overall happy with the truck, however my experience with the service department has been less than pleasant. A week after I bought my truck it started throwing low oil messages, so I brought it in and they replaced an oil pressure sensor, fine whatever. When I signed for the truck I made it known that the digitizer for the infotainment system needed replacing, over 3 times of bringing it in for that, i finally got it replaced a month and a half into ownership. Now nearly 2 months into ownership I finally get scheduled for the "Rust prevention and protection" undercoating that i was sold as part of buying the truck, never once did i mention sound deadening or a want for it. They go to do it yesterday 10/26/21 and it straight up looked like a toddler did it, in fact a toddler would have done a better job. So I did what any person would do and I called and complained about it, he tried to play it off as "its sound deadening, we only spray under the cab". Not true. so we go back today and show him everything thats wrong with it, and explicitly state that we want the shackles and shock mounts sprayed, the spare tire lowered and sprayed above, and the skid plates removed and spared above, and the frame rails sprayed where they lift it on the hoist. Fast forward to an hour after i dropped it back off, I get a call saying its done, now its only been an hour so my hopes are not high. I crawl under it before even going inside and the shock mounts arent done. I go inside and ask to see it on the lift before i accept the service is complete, he straight up lies to my face and says there isnt any open lifts when i can clearly see behind him an open lift. ffwd 15 minutes its on the lift and low and behold, they arent done, the trans crossmember is slathered on so we couldnt even take the bolts out if we wanted to. parking brake cable is slathered as well so now it doesnt function properly. At this point he reassured me that this is sound deadening and not rust protection, at which point i told him to get it off my truck and give me a refund, to which he said no. Currently waiting on a call from his boss.

Great to work with!

Super easy to deal with. On top of the process helping the customer make the fine details of buying go smooth and quick. Thanks Nick Selle!

2019 Chevy Trax

Zack and Peter are awesome! Worked with us. Got me what I wanted. Test drive a Ford Edge which I loved, but test drove the 2019 Chevy Trax loved that too. They found a vehicle in the color I wanted. The Trax has been wonderful. The other day though it started shifting weird. Like slips changing gears. I’ve had it for 2 weeks. Getting it in on Tuesday.