Your MTH

Friday 8:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(320) 310-0609 (320) 310-0609

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

MTH is a great dealership.

Second time dealing with them. Still 100% satisfied. Great place and great people. Willing to work with you. I’ll be deal with them again in the future!

The best buying experience I’ve had!

My experience buying a truck at MTH was great. Very smooth process and very friendly staff. I will definitely be going back for future purchases.

Most Pleasant Car Buying Experience I’ve Had

I recently bought a 2010 F-150 with the help of Nick and Matt. I was buying from out of state, so I wanted the truck checked out by an independent mechanic prior to me making the trip out to Minnesota. Matt and Nick were so gracious in accommodating me with that and very prompt in replying to me with photos/videos I’d requested of the truck. The truck was in decent shape for its age, so I decided to go through with the sale. MTH even picked me up at the airport, which was over an hour drive away. My truck was waiting for me, and Nick had washed it & filled the gas tank for me before I was ready to leave. They didn’t try to nickel & dime me in the finance office, the price we agreed upon was what I paid. I love my truck; I drove for 18 hours over two days to get back home from Minnesota and it had zero problems. Such an easy and dare I say even fun experience at MTH. Got a free t-shirt, too. Thanks, Nick & Matt!

The Right Truck! The Right Place To Find it!

My wife and I purchased a 2015 RAM Longhorn, this Spring 2021.Mint condition! Matt Hardt was the right person to see! He was very informative! And helpful! He found the perfect Truck we were looking for! The entire experience was painless and fun! We highly recommend MTH to anyone looking for a great deal on a great truck! Thank you Matt Hardt!

You’ll be glad you read this!!!!

These guys are the best! Mike Kessler, Eric Scott in commercial, every time they exceed my expectations EVERY TIME!!!!! They’ll exceed yours too!!! That’s just how they do things!

Tadan is the best!

Working with Tadan was great! He was patient and kept a conversation with both myself and my boyfriend as we were searching for the perfect truck for me!

A great experience as always

Mike Kessler’s great to work with MTH is an amazing place to buy a vehicle I have bought six vehicles from them. They have always taken great care of me they get very good trade in values.

First time purchasing from this dealership.

Very helpful. Super friendly!! I traded my truck off and they handled the pay off and all the paperwork. They have a free arcade to keep your kids busy while you choose the car/truck of your dreams!

MTH ROCKS

These guys are BYE-FAR the best dealership to work with in the midwest!!! Love this place!!! They have soooooo many trucks and such to deal on and very knowledgeable

Recent purchase

The staff was very helpful and accommodating. Megan and Peter worked hard to get us into a vehicle that we love! All the staff were professional and personable making our purchase process easy, smooth, and fun!