Your MTH

Friday 8:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(320) 310-0609 (320) 310-0609

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

A great experience as always

Mike Kessler’s great to work with MTH is an amazing place to buy a vehicle I have bought six vehicles from them. They have always taken great care of me they get very good trade in values.

First time purchasing from this dealership.

Very helpful. Super friendly!! I traded my truck off and they handled the pay off and all the paperwork. They have a free arcade to keep your kids busy while you choose the car/truck of your dreams!

MTH ROCKS

These guys are BYE-FAR the best dealership to work with in the midwest!!! Love this place!!! They have soooooo many trucks and such to deal on and very knowledgeable

Recent purchase

The staff was very helpful and accommodating. Megan and Peter worked hard to get us into a vehicle that we love! All the staff were professional and personable making our purchase process easy, smooth, and fun!

Megan Rech was great to work with. She made the process of buying a vehicle very easy and fun. She answered all our questions and made us very comfortable.

Used pickup purchase

Thank you so much for the great service and staff. Thanks again Mike for helping me out with this pickup. I am very happy with my pickup.

Megan at MTH is the best!!

Dealership had an awesome stock of vehicles in these crazy times and I felt like Megan was really there to help guide me to the right vehicle instead of pushing me into something I didn't want! Highly recommend my sales rep she was soo kind and patient with me (I know I can be a pain)!

Great service, great team. Best dealer I’ve ever been to....

Great service, great team. Best dealer I’ve ever been to. I will not be stepping into any other dealership moving forward. These guys really strive to make a lifelong relationship with their customers

My experience with MTH went very well. Megan and staff we...

My experience with MTH went very well. Megan and staff we very helpful. Good communication and friendly service. I will be recommending them to friends and family.

MTH is now my go to dealership! Megan is such an amazing...

MTH is now my go to dealership! Megan is such an amazing sales person to work with. She went out of her way to make sure I felt totally comfortable and explained everything really well. I felt comfortable asking questions without feeling dumb for asking. Thank you Megan for everything!!